Flickr Users - Post your Explored Photos

Just under 300 hmmmm

Please explain Jeff
I have just under 300 explored shots Alf , not had any for a long time that I’m aware of .. so where do I start . I was once out with a mate on the beach we saw a plastic spade on the pebbles he said I bet you could even get that explored I stuck it in the pebbles took the shot and it did !,,

best bet and probably easiest is to follow this link to my explored photos album ,these days I honestly cant be bothered with it 280 photos and 1 video

I have just under 300 explored shots Alf , not had any for a long time that I’m aware of .. so where do I start . I was once out with a mate on the beach we saw a plastic spade on the pebbles he said I bet you could even get that explored I stuck it in the pebbles took the shot and it did !,,

281 is a fair few.
They comment saying your shot is on explore now.

Looking at the quality of the majority of “explored” photos, I’m really not sure it’s an accolade to be proud off. Seems Flickr just pick a random batch of photos each day.

I am not sure I agree since they amended it a while ago.

Define quality?

My latest Explore a few weeks back.

51698192993_25e60731e1_b.jpg

I woke up to find this snap in "Explore" this morning. :) :)

"Street Performer (16)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a guy with his bagpipes doing a bit of street playing.

Street Performer (16)-03597 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Back