iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Adjustments.JPG

Marcus ....18 years old and not a grey hair in sight

Poor fella had been really under the weather unable to keep food down for a couple of days but following umpteen hours of sleep he has bounced back.....quite litterally this evening, having a mad half hour trying to catch that dangly weird think attached to his butt..... a chase he’s attempted all his life without successfully catching the offending object!

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Tell me Garry, do you know that area very well ? Just interested.

Only when I first came to the UK I used to live for a short while a little up the road from there, close to the Rose Hill roundabout. We used to quite often visit that park on a nice day. I’ve not been back to those parts for ages and didn’t even realise the place was still open. We used to occasionally stop by a pub close to there for something to eat. I think it was called “The Ravensbury Arms“ or something like that, it was situated on a rather nasty bend in the road and was a notorious black spot for road traffic accidents.
“Small World”

George.

Last edited:
Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple landscape type snap taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of one of the old Fishermans Huts and a Boat in the background that are some of the things scattered about the beach that have just been left to rot. To the right of the snap you can see one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

iPhone 7 Plus.

Things Left Behind (34) (Dungeness)-03379
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Name
James russell
Edit My Images
Yes
20200227_173018.jpg
Bored waiting to pick the missus up from work this evening so had a little play with my phone (galaxy s10) shot though a slightly grubby car windscreen..

Last edited:
Name
Iain
Edit My Images
No
Like most people I carry a cell phone which has a camera. I tend to use it to grab images for different reasons than the photo itself. eg. documenting some mine adits and wanted GPS locations so snap a cellphone photo and I've got that in the data to match up later. or like this photo, I really have no idea how to light it so phone shot was for me to ponder over later (I did also take some light-painted photos with my D750 but I'm thinking I need to take speedlights).

ct.jpg

The light is from my bat-roaster caplamp.

Edit My Images
Yes
Just discovered this thread. I actually love taking shots on the iphone.. Only thing is that sometimes it goes a bit crazy with the micro contrasts. I still really liked this picture: Dios esta conmigo. (Edit: It somehow looks sharper on my phone/in photos on the laptop. Not sure why) img5.jpg