iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

20121223_132259.jpg

Montenegro 2012, on an S4 I think, I was always very impressed with the camera on that phone, more so than some of their newer versions that over processed the images with software.

Received my new Google Pixel 6 yesterday. My first Pixel phone, and I am blown away by the quality of images I'm getting out of it. These 3 have all had some very minor tweaks in Lightroom on the phone, but really very minor adjustments indeed. There is no additional sharpening on these. Two portrait mode shots and one normal, all taken just now.

PXL_20211029_141408632.jpgPXL_20211029_141437407.PORTRAIT~2.jpgPXL_20211029_141451955.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Last edited:
More experiments with my new Pixel 6, this time with the long exposure mode. This is done handheld and takes only a few seconds, no tripod required. It's not perfect but, as with the dog photos a few posts ago, I'm a bit blown away this can be done with a phone now.

PXL_20211031_123428617.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20211117_125104416.jpg
Another shot from my new Pixel 6. I love that since it has quite a big sensor by phone standards, you get natural bokeh at relatively close distances. This is not a portrait mode shot

testing one from my i.phone 12

Attachments

• green bus.jpg
    green bus.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 8
"Astounded"

I'm absolutely astounded at the quality of images that can be obtained from my "iPhone 12 pro max". A few days ago I was dragged around the shops under duress and knowing just what these occasions have been like in the past I didn't bother to take a camera with me, only my iPhone.

To my absolute amazement during our trip my wife said to me did I want to get lost for a time or two of which I jumped at the chance, only problem was I had no camera with me and there was plenty of street photography to be had. So I started to do a bit of street stuff with my iPhone and kinda liked at how fast I could work with it just using the 26mm wide & 65mm tele lenses and the standard camera app that's included using it in RAW.

I didn't expect too much from the results as the weather and light were mostly pretty awful, am I mistaken as once some of the snaps are up on my computer and had my standard PP done to them the results are astounding. I would never have thought that I could get this sort of quality from my iPhone, so this bit of kit is now a very serious addition to the way I work the streets. :) :)

Back