weekly It is what it is, Sirching for 52/2016 - 52 - Celebrate

Hi Crhis. This is happy for sure. I would like to add though.This is a fab image.I really like everything about it. The pose and pov is great, subject fits great in the frame. Bestest of all is the complimentry colour tones.

Fab !

Gaz

What a lovely relaxed shot of a pretty girl. I find it hard to get many natural shots like this of my own children - the little one loves to play the fool in front of the camera and my daughter can be a bit self conscious. Lovely!

Hi Crhis. This is happy for sure. I would like to add though.This is a fab image.I really like everything about it. The pose and pov is great, subject fits great in the frame. Bestest of all is the complimentry colour tones.

Fab !

Gaz

Thanks Gaz glad you like it

What a lovely relaxed shot of a pretty girl. I find it hard to get many natural shots like this of my own children - the little one loves to play the fool in front of the camera and my daughter can be a bit self conscious. Lovely!
Thanks Emma, she is a bit shy with other people but quite likes the camera. It took a bit of doing to get her to look natural though

Great shot Chris, nothing to add except she really does look happy (y)

Agree. Excellent portrait of a pretty happy girl. My boys just make faces t me when they see me with a camera so unable to get any shot with this feel.

Great shot Chris, nothing to add except she really does look happy (y)

Lovely picture chris, bang on theme and I like the colours across the image, nice and relaxed and calm.

Agree. Excellent portrait of a pretty happy girl. My boys just make faces t me when they see me with a camera so unable to get any shot with this feel.

What can I say, she gets her good looks from her Dad :whistle:. Thanks all.

Very nice picture nice colours maybe she’s happy you paying phone bill (y)

Hi Chris :)

A quick catch up from me...

Metal - Like this idea, I actually like your first image, the green doesn't distract too much for me, I really like the detail on the I-beam end :)

Captive - A great link to the theme, the light reflecting from the tablet lighting his face is nicely done, captivated indeed :)

Miniature - The first one for me Chris, such a fun idea of the mound as a mini mountain, liking the bright colours on this one :)

Happy - Love this one, great pastel colours, good pose and a girl with her phone, pure happiness (y)

Sorry - Didn't realise I was so far behind on yours :(

Hi Chris :)

A quick catch up from me...

Metal - Like this idea, I actually like your first image, the green doesn't distract too much for me, I really like the detail on the I-beam end :)

Captive - A great link to the theme, the light reflecting from the tablet lighting his face is nicely done, captivated indeed :)

Miniature - The first one for me Chris, such a fun idea of the mound as a mini mountain, liking the bright colours on this one :)

Happy - Love this one, great pastel colours, good pose and a girl with her phone, pure happiness (y)

Sorry - Didn't realise I was so far behind on yours :(

Thanks for the encouraging comments Dean, no need to apologise it's hard to keep on top of it all.

Great shot there Chris, that works really well. That could be one for your mantlepiece.
Thanks Tim, it could be about time I actually got round to printing something (y)

Happy - Lovely shot certainly on theme, lovely smile and some nice lighting

Hi Chris - what a great shot for Happy. Great natural indoor lighting works really well (I'm assuming that's what it was, rather than flash) and the colours really bring it alive. Only note would be that it's a very central composition, but in this instance that works for me.

Great job.

Hi Chris - what a great shot for Happy. Great natural indoor lighting works really well (I'm assuming that's what it was, rather than flash) and the colours really bring it alive. Only note would be that it's a very central composition, but in this instance that works for me.

Great job.
Thanks Paul, actually it was natural light helped by 2 flashes but I was going for natural look, glad you liked it.

Hi Chris,
I like the second reshoot metal personally. Nice and sharp - both photo and edges of the steel!
Captivated is a good match to the theme. You can't look anywhere these days without seeing someones face being lit by a mobile phone or table screen.
Second miniature shot for me. That little sapling really pops out from the BG (y)
Happy is certainly that :) Nicely captured.

Certainly is this made me smile. lovely photo perfect for the them and I love the colours
Thanks Minx

Hi Chris,
I like the second reshoot metal personally. Nice and sharp - both photo and edges of the steel!
Captivated is a good match to the theme. You can't look anywhere these days without seeing someones face being lit by a mobile phone or table screen.
Second miniature shot for me. That little sapling really pops out from the BG (y)
Happy is certainly that :) Nicely captured.
Thanks Lee, very kind of you to take the time to catch up.

Sorry I'm a late show!

Nice one for the album. (y)

Typical teenage girl, fully clothed plus dressing gown, head buried in a screen. my daughter was just the same!

Hi, that's an interesting take on the subject I quite like the idea of the intentional camera movement and the rock is still recognisable as a rock.
Its different and no shoehorn required for me I will take your word for it

Really really like the Abandoned image. liking the movement and the ghostly feel, quality

Back