weekly Jambo *52* 2012 Thread - Wk 8 *HAND MADE* ADDED

still great minds tho hon, and I think you should have worn holed socks for extra 'man' effect, cos men's socks always have holes in em :)

Direction : That works, I like how you shot it.

Fear : An interesting idea, and I think it works... although probably shows Menace :D.. Mono suits better I feel

Sigh : That works... an interesting take.

Great interpretation. I look forward to the day I can get down to that weight ;)

Catching up!

Direction, like yours and like the edit. Nice and simple

Fear B&W definitely for me. The colour takes the fear away for me.

Sigh The reason I dont have scales! The cause of most sighs around the country :)

:LOL: fearing the scales!

Interesting idea for the theme and easy to identify with.

Week 4 "Sweet"

Too much Coke!!

6759486409_30c301fdf3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Your sweet shot isn't showing up :(

no

Ha, yes it's there, and it's fantastic! I always knew they shouldn't sell coke to those jelly babies!

Really? The jelly baby has drunk too much of the coke and fallen over; I think it's very clever!

I like all your takes on the themes

Your SIGH in fab I actually felt a sigh of relief that someone was heavier than me after Christmas (In a good way of course). Your SWEET has something about it I like, it is well taken and there is a story which is clever.

Love the thinking behind sweet, and its nicely lit, and exposed

Hi James

SIGH....right on theme...not the easiest of weeks so well done on getting an apt image...(y)

Sweet....like the story it tells & your idea is spot on....something about the colors doesn't sit right for me but can't put my finger on what or why ?Maybe a bit of a color cast :shrug: or that maybe the BG color ?
Great diea though....look forward to seeing the rest of your project :clap:

4 really good shots with Fear being my favorite so far. Certainly nailed the theme there!
I like the thinking behind Sweet but as others have mentioned the background is not quite right.
Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

Good set of shots and well interpreted themes. Think the colour for Fear works best.

Nice one James and your choice of numbers in the second shot just had to be that for someone with your name. :D

Back