Kennysarmy 2011 Project 52 COMPLETED !!!!

Well m8 I especially love the 'candid' glass shot. Rather emotionally charged cheers moment.

Well done on completing the project. Its been an experience seeing you submissions probably as much as you doing them.

Hiya Jeff,

A huge congratulations on completing the 2011 Photo52, I bet you are happy you stuck at it to the end ..... it is a great sense of achievement.

I like the colours in your Week 51 Light shot, not sure what it is though :thinking: But great capture.

Your week 52 'Glass' photo is a perfect image for the end of the challenge, and indeed Cheers :beer: to you for achieving same.

I trust you have had a fantastic festive season, it certainly looks like it from your last photo.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support throughout my Photo52. You are a great chap and have always provided constructive comments and critique. Just realised that I do not have you on my friends list, so sending you a friends request now.

I wish you and your family all the best for 2012 and I will look out for other threads you post on TP.

It has been great having you part of the team this year.

Take care

Cheers

Dawn :)

Thanks Dawn,

Apologies to you and everyone else on the 52's as I never really commented as much as I would have liked....you were all much more active than I was...

It is nice to get to the end....I did the 2009 52 week challenge and now this one in 2011 - I am planning to take a break this year but do have a project in mind and will post up details soon.

:)

Congrats Jeff on completing your 52 project :clap:

Your shot for Light (wk51) is wonderfull...love the angle ( though OCD says it should be straight !)& great colors....please tell what it is ?
Best of luck with new challenge for 2012 & hope you n yours have a great New Year (y)

Jeff,

Well done for sticking with it, even when I know we wanted to chuck in the towel. It has been fun commenting and enjoying your work. Good luck in 2012.

Adie

Back