weekly LC2's 52 for 2015 Thread - Week 52 : Christmas

Very festive tree photos and I don't think the train shot needs a shoe horn, well done on steaming through the 52.

Reactions: LC2
Hi, number 1 for me, its a better composition than 2 and very christmassy (y)

look forward to seeing your posts for the next year, Happy Christmas :beer:

Nice festive tree images Tim :)
And I see you managed to finish on a shoe horn, good man (y)

:D

Very festive tree photos and I don't think the train shot needs a shoe horn, well done on steaming through the 52.
Cheers Chris. I had planned to do the tree shots for Christmas, but couldn't resist getting a train into the last of the 52 :)

Hi, number 1 for me, its a better composition than 2 and very christmassy (y)

look forward to seeing your posts for the next year, Happy Christmas :beer:
Ta Alan. I think I prefer #1 too. Aparently the blue item on the fir cone in #2 is a penguin if I had looked and turned it around. D'oh.

Nice festive tree images Tim :)
And I see you managed to finish on a shoe horn, good man (y)

:D
I did my best. :D

Loving your Living shot Tim. The leading lines along with the steam absorbing the light, plus the dedication of getting up at that time of morning ;):clap::clap:

And what a great set to finish on for Christmas, I can't choose between them :woot:

Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope you are joining in next year so I can keep enjoying your pictures (y)

Hi Ti. All three are good but my fave has to be #3 - I particularly like the lit carriage on the left which balances with the Christmassy decs on the right. Well done on the finish - now for the re-start eh! :clap:

Loving your Living shot Tim. The leading lines along with the steam absorbing the light, plus the dedication of getting up at that time of morning ;):clap::clap:

And what a great set to finish on for Christmas, I can't choose between them :woot:

Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope you are joining in next year so I can keep enjoying your pictures (y)
Thanks Jill. I do think that Living came out well :) It's amazing how many people were on the first train out of my station, equally Clapham looked relatively deserted compared to when I usually pass through there.
It was nice of our scaly overlord to give us an easier subject for the last shot of 2015.

A train shot 'under' the tree shots... got me :D

Nice finishing shots Tim :clap:
Well, you did ask ;)

Hi Ti. All three are good but my fave has to be #3 - I particularly like the lit carriage on the left which balances with the Christmassy decs on the right. Well done on the finish - now for the re-start eh! :clap:
Thanks Carl.. And I've started as I mean to go on... Shoe horning in trains ;)

Hi Tim,
Liking your shot for living. Great detail in the low light and the way that the smoke is lit by the sodium light really adds to it.
There good shots for Christmas too. If I had to choose, I think the second one for me.

Looking forward to your photos in 2016 :)

The train one is the best Tim, the lights tie it in nicely.

Congrats on completing the '52 and all the best for 2016. (y)

Great stuff Tim. (y) ... you're getting good at these train shots. :clap:

Back