LC2's Cosplay & Railway Shoehorns for 2019 - COMPLETED - Week LII - Out Take

Great finish there Tim, many congrats for finishing the challenge. :)

Great finish to your 52 challenge Tim!:clap:
I've enjoyed your Cosplay images tremendously throughout the year (and of course the non-cosplay ones too)!:giggle:
I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to seeing more next year!(y)

Christmassy: Fantastic, colourful image with a great starburst effect. Just oozes festive charm!
Short: Super colours, and a well balanced composition - the eye is drawn nicely from the bottom to the top very effectively.
Below: Great shot...I can only imagine how loud it was!!
Free Week: Super sharp and colourful...and his expression is pretty good too. Excellent, crisp portrait.
Out Take: Yep...I couldn't say how you could possibly make this work either...but it's a fun image...love the 'thumb' over the lens in #3! Classy!!:LOL:
Don't worry Gareth, I'm sure you'll get to see a few more cosplay shots next year, and possibly a few more railway ones too.
I'm not sure it was a thumb (kinda hard with that lens) I suspect it's someones coat though.
Good finish to the theme Tim, always remember to take two lenses for the job :D
I did Dave, in-fact I had 4 and a second body. They were all in the car (about 3/4 of a mile away) though. (I think I had the lensbaby with me as the spare).
Huge congratulations on successfully completing another Photo52 :clap::clap::clap: and many thanks for your continued support and encouragement too.

All the best for the New Year!
Cheers Stan. They don't get any easier !!!
Great finish there Tim, many congrats for finishing the challenge. :)
Ta Rick :)
Well done on 2019 52 completion. Your out takes have almost worked...looking forward to your 2020 52.
Lol Clive, nope that 'pano' didn't work at all (those 3 shots were supposed to merge into a pano, not have PS load them into some bonkers vertical triptych).
It was supposed to end up something like this:
View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/timw1/49128257618/

(And yes, I know that isn't great either really - too much distortion).

Congrats on finishing the set :)

That look like a challenging shot! Well done on the finish!

Hi Tim

Congrats on finishing your 52, even if most where not in the correct order, but who cares.
Some nice Cosplay related ones at the end and those outtakes as well.
And a Big Thank You to updating the spreadsheet, no small task.

Pete

Reactions: LC2
I like below very much. Super shot.
Cheers Bob. Whilst it was a deliberate, planned shot, I really don't think it's that good. Maybe it's because I have access to do that shot whenever I feel like it.
Hi Tim

Congrats on finishing your 52, even if most where not in the correct order, but who cares.
Some nice Cosplay related ones at the end and those outtakes as well.
And a Big Thank You to updating the spreadsheet, no small task.

Pete
I didn't ever promise to do them in the right order ;) Completing it is enough for me :)

Back