weekly Leroy4bz 2018-week-1-gate

Hi Leroy, put your photo in here then link it. If you get your photo in your thread here, then click on the number at the bottom, then go back to the photos only thread Highlight LINK then click on the chain photo and paste it in the space.
I think I've sorted it mate. When you get a chance can you check it for me.

Thanks some compicated looking gate, I like it....
It a rustic old style kissing gate. You walk in swing the gate past your body and walk around. Stops people riding motorbikes and the like.

You also post your images in your own thread ;)

Sorted it :)

So I post the pic in both places?
Yes one goes in the home ( no comments thread) the other in your thread for people to comment on, offer critique etc.
HTH?

These kissing gates are interesting .... the whole thing fitting the frame .... just wondering if you could have taken a more creative approach ... get in close to the kissing part and bringing it away from the BG maybe ... o_O

These kissing gates are interesting .... the whole thing fitting the frame .... just wondering if you could have taken a more creative approach ... get in close to the kissing part and bringing it away from the BG maybe ... o_O
Thanks for your comments. I went with the wider shot to get the other gate in the distance, plus I’m very limited as I’m a Paraplegic and I was on my scooter. I may revisit as in on my daily dog walk/Wheel:).

Welcome aboard, Leroy, and well done on getting your thread and links sorted out - that's the most complicated bit, honest! :)

It's a super gate to kick off your 52; we have a few of those kissing gates around us and they make an interesting image, and I like the reddish earth in the foreground to lead your eye into the gate itself. Looking forward to seeing more of your images (y)

Welcome aboard, Leroy, and well done on getting your thread and links sorted out - that's the most complicated bit, honest! :)

It's a super gate to kick off your 52; we have a few of those kissing gates around us and they make an interesting image, and I like the reddish earth in the foreground to lead your eye into the gate itself. Looking forward to seeing more of your images (y)
Thanks for taking the time to look. The only problem is , I can’t get through to the newly planted wood, because my mobility scooter won’t fit. I’m already behind as I’m having a gear change, but this time I’m determined to catch up

Thanks for taking the time to look. The only problem is , I can’t get through to the newly planted wood, because my mobility scooter won’t fit. I’m already behind as I’m having a gear change, but this time I’m determined to catch up

I'm sure you will catch up, and I say that as a past master of catch-ups! :D

Back