B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Nashville Tennessee USA of The John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge that spans the Cumberland River. The bridge is a truss bridge and spans 960 m (3,150 ft) and is one of the longest pedestrian bridges in the world.
I've deliberately gone for a slightly higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasise the shapes & textures.

iPhone 7 Plus.
John Seigenthaler Bridge (Nashville)-03491 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Just a simple Close Up/Macro type Snapograph taken in my garden of some Frost Crystals on a leaf.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the frost textures.

RX10M4, 1/30th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Raynox 250, Tripod.
A Touch Of Frost (2)-03498 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a very common sight these days of two people totally engrossed texting, possibly each other.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting Each Other (2)-03497 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

4ZhoVonl.jpg

X100v 1/60 f2 iso 200

Last edited:
Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of a discarded & dilapidated boat/hull that is just one of the many things that are scattered about the beach that have just been left behind to rot. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasise the rot & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/220 @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld
Discarded Boat (4)-03503 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a door that kinda resembles the Prime Ministers residence.

RX10M4, 1/200th @ F4, ISO-100, Handheld.
Number 10-03500 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Romney Marsh Kent UK of one of the many old boats scattered about the beach that have just been Left To Rot.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/950th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Tripod.
Discarded Boat (5)-03504 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple Landscape/Seascape type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of part of of a Wooden Walkway on one of the beaches.

RX10M4, 1/850 @ F5.6, ISO-100, Tripod.
Wooden Walkway (2)-03506 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back