B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

A snap today in Leigh on Sea, I was amazed by the fact that these benches all along the harbour had cards and flowers etc on them. You see so many park benches dedicated to people who've died but this is the first time I've ever seen where their relatives continue to visit and leave memorials etc.
Leigh on Sea 2 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

37745623112_8e51e8f228_b.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken whilst on a walkabout. I just love the look of concentration on the elderly lady's face, totally engrossed in the conversation.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/680th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Conversation (2)-03072 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Yes, that's exactly where it is.

It's a nice shot, showing some of the history of the area. I usually walk in the Peaks, but earlier in the year took a walk along the canal from Westport Lake to Festival park - it sums up a good part of the Potteries heritage.

I like you Mow Cop shot too - we used to live in Brown Lees, now near to Stone.

Chris

No longer available.

George.

Last edited:
No Longer Available.

George.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTJ
Just a simple candid street style shot taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a guy with his Drum Box doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/450th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (7)-0373 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty:for looking., (y)

George.

Last edited:
George, I generally enjoy looking at your photographs and am quite envious of the speed with which you are able to travel from one place to another.

George, I generally enjoy looking at your photographs and am quite envious of the speed with which you are able to travel from one place to another.

Thank you kindly Sir, sure is appreciated.(y)

"I'm quite lucky really as I'm from the USA but spend about half my time with business interests that I have in the UK, one of which enables me to visit many countries each year" :D:D

George.

Last edited:
Back