B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Very nice candid street style capture Garry, well seen & caught with a good mono Hipstamatic presentation.

"It looks like you've got the same photography bug as me, since discovering Hipstamatic I don't seem to want to snap with anything else, and there's so many different combinations to choose from the opportunities are endless"

Last edited:
Very nice candid street style capture Garry, well seen & caught with a good mono Hipstamatic presentation.

"It looks like you've got the same photography bug as me, since discovering Hipstamatic I don't seem to want to snap with anything else, and there's so many different combinations to choose from the opportunities are endless"
Thanks, George. Well, yes, but I seem to have grown comfortable with my two favourite combos.

Thanks, George. Well, yes, but I seem to have grown comfortable with my two favourite combos.

I also tend to use the same few but I do like to create a new combination of my own, and one or two of them have worked very well for me. Plus I really don't want to be accused of copying you're good self, not that anyone has.

That's a nice candid street style capture Garry, with a good mono presentation.

"Strange, one can snap similar pic's at Trafalgar Sq virtually any day of the year but we never seem to (well I don't), but you have and presented a good environmental candid presentation"

That's a nice candid street style capture Garry, with a good mono presentation.

"Strange, one can snap similar pic's at Trafalgar Sq virtually any day of the year but we never seem to (well I don't), but you have and presented a good environmental candid presentation"

Thanks, George. I used to get most of my portrait-style street shots there but not so much these days.

talk0002.jpg

Back