weekly Manxmaid's 52 in 2013 (Week 49 & 50: Colour & Fantasy added!)

Week 47: Friendship

Our dog and a camera-shy son summing up this week's theme. If I could do it again I'd ask him to change his top for something without such a huge logo but it was a battle to get him to pose for this one. A lesson learned for the future!

TP Week 47: Friendship
by manxmaid2000, on Flickr

Last edited:
Week 48: Sleek

The second 'archive' image from last month to help me complete the last few themes; the Jaguar badge on the front of a sleek car. The detail captured by my mobile phone camera surprises me again! The details really popped after conversion to black and white and the loss of distracting reflected colours.

TP Week 48: Sleek
by manxmaid2000, on Flickr

Last edited:
DAMN !!!! look at you go :clap:

Again some spot on shots for the themes, really like that Jag Badge, what a super shine :cool:

And this one is soooooo worth a mention, really like your 'Left' shot such a nice lane, some great detail in the stonework and slates etc

Keep them coming (y)

A bit frustrating at the moment; my sporty son is current UNfit with an injured ankle so has missed the last three weeks of sports and robbed me of subject matter for week 51 and also potentially week 2 of the 2014 challenge. Hopefully I'll get the last two weeks boxed off in the next few days but I definitely WILL finish!

I will :) Came up with a different idea for Fit so it's in hand.

I've posted week 1 in my 2014 thread a couple of weeks ago but don't know if you've seen it as it wasn't marked on the spreadsheet? Link
Did you post it on the Photo's thread ??

Back