weekly Matts 52's.....PRIDE ADDED

Week 1 : Direction (Late sorry)

Item used: LED Snowglobe
Direction : Round and round and round and round

DSC00310.jpg

Hi Matt,

I really like your first 2 weeks. The Fear shot has a great PP for me and red really suits it over a darker colour.

Welcome another Manchester bod(y)

Chris

welcome aboard Matt, great start :)
Good luck with the other 50 :D
Best wishes
Cliff

I like the shot for direction... as said, shame it's not all quite in frame... not sure if it's my eyes, but it appears a little fogged...

Fear, great idea, and an interesting effect... it works well

I like the shot for direction... as said, shame it's not all quite in frame... not sure if it's my eyes, but it appears a little fogged...

Fear, great idea, and an interesting effect... it works well

Hi john,

Thanks for the feedback.

Matt

Hi Matt,

3 good takes on the themes so far.

Direction, I attempted something similar but couldn't get anything like your result. Good job!
I really like Fear, it's a nice effect and conveys fear and menace well.
Sigh, well we all sigh when we don't win the lottery! Nice interpretation fella.

I look forward to seeing the rest!

Richard

Three good takes, all fitting the bill perfectly.

I never win on scratch cards either :shake:

Hi All,

Thanks for the comments and feedback.

Goblin, it may be because i've been working all night and my eyes are playing up but where is this grey strip?

Matt

mattd85 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the comments and feedback.

Goblin, it may be because i've been working all night and my eyes are playing up but where is this grey strip?

Matt

Oops, I'm looking on my phone, it may not be anything! I'll see if I can see it on the pc later.

Oops, I'm looking on my phone, it may not be anything! I'll see if I can see it on the pc later.

No problem mate, I have a similar problem on my phone when i'm on here, I think it's something to do with the screens and there pixels.

Matt

mattd85 said:
Week 3....Sigh.

Scratch cards 'sigh' I never win. lol.

Tricky topic well covered. The anticipation and then the sigh of realisation you've not won and it's back to work/daily grind.

All great takes on the theme.. especially like Fear. Would have been amusing if you actually won on that scratchcard... sigh of happiness perhaps :)

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive comments and feedback, I have been working nights all week so if i haven't got round to your 52 thread then i will try my best to over the weekend.

Anyway off to bed i go (sigh of happiness)

Matt

A thread that slipped through my net, sorry :)

Good takes on all three themes, the fear one reminds me of the end of spooks :)

Great start to you're 52 :)

Cheerz guys, I made a concious effort to leave the camera for tonight and try and get round to commenting on people's threads.

Matt

Struggled for a out of the box idea but settled on these.

Also how do i create the links in my first thread so people dont have to search on pages?
Matt

Tried to give the effect of the wind blowing away the skittle pettles
DSC00616-2.jpg

No smarties allowed!
DSC00623.jpg

Zooming
DSC00615.jpg

The best in the world?
DSC00661.jpg

thanks for looking

I like the idea in number one, very original (not that I've seen everyone else's posts yet)

Number four is lovely and sharp, I like the lighting.

As for linking your posts, it's easier done on a pc. Open the post you want to link in a new window by clicking on the post number. Copy the address.

Go back to your first post in your thread and type which ever theme name it is.

Highlight that word and click on the hyperlink (a little globe with a paper clip) A box will open with 'http://' delete that and paste in the address you copied earlier. Click ok. It'll show the whole address. Click save and your theme will be linked(y)

Last edited:
Liking your 'Fear' and lighting of 'Sweet'. IMHO the Ferroro shot could benefit with the complete reflection in shot.

Back