Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Love the sky Matt, I do like it as a whole, not sure about the OOF, left corner whys that not shap, the road markings on the right look sharp, but not the left corner ie the main white chevrons, I do like the overall movement in the shot as its different

Love the sky Matt, I do like it as a whole, not sure about the OOF, left corner whys that not shap, the road markings on the right look sharp, but not the left corner ie the main white chevrons, I do like the overall movement in the shot as its different

:bang: that's some sloppy masking on my part of clearly missed a layer and left two visible layers there and not noticed :bang: glad you like the overall effect even if I have been a little sloppy in areas :bonk:

Some really nice work Matt, 293 is nice but 294 is bloody brilliant , love the sky colours etc

Cheers Vince, a lot of work went into today's and there is a little more that is needed clearly :bonk: but I'm pleased that you like it (y) as it was something new and different for me (y)

got to admit matt... your motion blur is spectacular. there so much to focus on, yet the focus i see is soft so counters what i see..??? loving that sky!

SamuelSlade007 said:
got to admit matt... your motion blur is spectacular. there so much to focus on, yet the focus i see is soft so counters what i see..??? loving that sky!

Thanks Kev,I'm pleased that you like it (y) it was a learning experience that worked well I think a few tweaks needed :D

Day 295 - Ghost on the Rail's

In a period of perfect timing and positions that bordered on the serendipitous this evening of the Blackpool Illuminations meet I was able to capture the ghost of the rails as it traversed the promenade of Blackpool :eek: :help:

295/366 (660) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

I was just looking at that on your Flickr, it's beautiful!!

MWHCVT said:
Thank you Steph, it was a great trip and I'm really pleased with this so glad that you like it :)

Sent you a pm :D

Sent you a pm :D

Send one back ;)

Matt 295 is one of your best yet in your challenge, bloody quality mate. Love it.

Devasted I couldn't make it :(

Bloody Work

Thanks Vince, it was a real shame that work stopped you from attending :( maybe next time (y) pleased that you like it :D

Day 296 - RockTime

It seemed to be a perfect POTD for my macro monday (y) some rock that has come back from yesterdays Blackpool meet (y)

296/366 (661) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Evening Matt :wave: An excellent set of pics since my last visit. Really liking the milky way shot, the stitched panorama I like too. My 2 faves are the chesterton windmill sunset and the Blackpool tram. (y)

Thanks for the comments Michael, I hope that you had a great holiday and that the weather was kind to you (y)

Matt

Lovely rock pictures Matt, excellent colour (y)

As for weather, well it certainly was a mixed bag, rolling fog, very strong gale force winds, hale and a thunder storm, settled to some really calm sunny and hot weather by the end, up to 20c on friday and sweating buckets :D It was a great time (y)

Thanks, it was a great trip to blackpool yesterday :D

Glad you had a good holiday and look forward to some pictures :D

Will have to sort some out, the only ones I have sorted properly are Fluffy's holiday pics atm :D

I'll check them out in a little bit (y)

Matt what a classic rock shot bud and a memory of the meet, love it

Thanks Vince, it was a real shame you couldn't attend :( hopefully next time ;)

Very nice Matt, lovely colours and certainly brightens up a foggy day here today!

To be honest it was about the only decent photo I shot all day :bang: glad you like it :D

Wet Grass is a very inspirational shot (y) Infact it's poetry !

Thanks Vince, I'm really pleased with it as an image (y) just got to think of something for today's photo now :shrug:

Day 298 - A Flowers End :(

It looks like with this photo my flower season of photo's may well have come to an end this photo shows the end of the flowers :(

298/366 (663) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Autumn is here and winter is coming Matt and the flowers are going but the colours are coming.

Nice shot Bud !!

Cheers Vince, I'm going on the hunt of some nice autumn colours this week :D

Day 299 - What was I saying?

I feel a little silly about thinking yesterday was the end of my flower season having found this little display when walking round the garden today :LOL:

299/366 (664) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

vince31 said:
Always a surprise when you look hard enough , there will be more !! nice shot again Matt
Maybe a square crop perhaps

I think a square crop would work too (y) I can even see the crop I would do :)

Good work as always Matt. You know i always like a good flower shot. And im going to have to try a wet grass shot, really like yours.
I'm thinking of giving this potd challenge thing a try next year to encourage me to gt out and take more shots.

Phil

Good work as always Matt. You know i always like a good flower shot. And im going to have to try a wet grass shot, really like yours.
I'm thinking of giving this potd challenge thing a try next year to encourage me to gt out and take more shots.

Phil

Thanks Phil :D I'm pleased that your still enjoyed your visits to my thread (y) a POTD is a great challenge but it really is a challenge, if you do one it will be hard, there will be day's where you don't want to or lack inspiration but it's well worth doing (y) and if you do it then I'll make sure to support you in it, as I'll be in for my third year next year :D working my way to my 1000th day on 26/9/2013 not that I'm counting ;)

Back