weekly My 52 2017 ... week 9, NUMBERS added

Can't really tell what it is, its lacking any kind of focal point, don't know if its considered to be a mineral I am sure someone will be along soon to inform you

Can't really tell what it is, its lacking any kind of focal point, don't know if its considered to be a mineral I am sure someone will be along soon to inform you

I`m sure they will ;) Just a bunch of crystals growing from some bit of rock ...

I like it Paul, the mini mountain range seems to say something about geology on the larger scale.

I like the mountain range look, but not so sure about the background...

Yes, it does look like an ice-scape, almost alienish. Well taken Paul - good lighting to bring out all those differing facets.

Looks like a rugged mountain range - what did you do in PS?

Thanks Em` ... PS was just polarise in rectangle, and a bit of faffing ;)

Gets the imagination going, like it alot:)
I like it Paul, the mini mountain range seems to say something about geology on the larger scale.
Great mineral mountain shot, like the BG and enough lighting to show it off well :)
I like the mountain range look, but not so sure about the background...
Yes, it does look like an ice-scape, almost alienish. Well taken Paul - good lighting to bring out all those differing facets.

Thanks all. I try to find something different to bring to the table when I can :)

I like this, it reminds me of an old special effects type scene showing crystal mountains and a gateway to an adventure. (y)

I like this, it reminds me of an old special effects type scene showing crystal mountains and a gateway to an adventure. (y)

Thank you :)
Could be a Sinbad scene now I look at it ;)

That was my first thought too Paul :D

Teeny weeny crit is the top missing from the rhs but well done for wringing so much detail out of it :clap:

Thank you :D

nice shot, for me i'd like a little bit of a wider crop, granted that may have been at the expense of the details, but i cant help thinking I'm missing something at the top.

Thanks, unfortunately the polarise filter in PS did the top cropping, so couldn`t do much about it.

Nice bit of crystal, looks even better big, a touch of alien landscape.

Thank you :)

Mmm peanut butter but I do prefer the crunchy variety :) Like the out of focus toast in front too:D

Like the minerals too, looks more like a landscape :)

Mmm peanut butter but I do prefer the crunchy variety :) Like the out of focus toast in front too:D

Like the minerals too, looks more like a landscape :)
Yeah, as I said on another thread, it could be very small or very big.

Nope, had another look and no real crit on this one.

Cheers.

Thank you both :)

not easy bringing out the detail in these things ... you've done well.

I just think the crystal just needed a bit more exposure and possibly some colour adjustment to make it look cooler (in temperature).(y)

Whole wheat :)

Minimal and has a moonscape feel to it.

Cheers.

Not the most exciting shot I`ve ever taken, but was having a major brain fart, and couldn`t think of anything.

Produces quite an intriguing and interesting texture - who would have thought, not me anyway. Spot on target Paul

Nice texture and details, I wouldn't have recognised it as a weetabix!

Back