My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Very nice shot Sir, recognise the area very well as its one of my old stomping grounds when I first came here from the USA, looks like Crown House (if that’s what its still called) in the background, and on the bus stop is a route 157 which used to go right pass the house that I lived in. “Happy Times”:) (y)

George.

Very nice George, now I’ve had one of my eyes done I can really appreciate the picture for what it is

Very nice George, now I’ve had one of my eyes done I can really appreciate the picture for what it is

Thank you kindly Sir, I sure do appreciate you takin’ the time to reply.(y)

George.

Very nice shot Sir, recognise the area very well as its one of my old stomping grounds when I first came here from the USA, looks like Crown House (if that’s what its still called) in the background, and on the bus stop is a route 157 which used to go right pass the house that I lived in. “Happy Times”:) (y)

Yes, it's still Crown House

The 157 and I go back quite a long way - this was Wallington in 1982 :)

DMS 1677
by Rob Telford, on Flickr

Yes, it's still Crown House

The 157 and I go back quite a long way - this was Wallington in 1982 :)

DMS 1677
by Rob Telford, on Flickr

I remember when the route 157 had the old RT buses (pre selector g/box) and ran from Crystal Palace to Raynes Park. I used to live at Wrythe Lane for a short time so know the route very well.

George.

Very nice shot Sir, really liking this one as for me it brings back so many memories of an area I know so bery well. I see the front of Morden Underground/Subway Stn hasn’t changed much over the years. “Many Thanks For Showing This Shot”.(y)

George.

329 Vioews for this snap.

Just a simple Close Up Snapograph taken in my studio of a Fender Stratocaster Tuning Pegs. Shot taken using three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted and against a black paper background.

X-T2, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 1/250th @ F16, ISO-200, Multi Flash
Strat Head (1)-03209 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

329 Vioews for this snap.

Just a simple Close Up Snapograph taken in my studio of a Fender Stratocaster Tuning Pegs. Shot taken using three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted and against a black paper background.

X-T2, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 1/250th @ F16, ISO-200, Multi Flash
Strat Head (1)-03209 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

That is a lovely shot George and great angle, I have got to try that after all I can’t play the thing so may as well photograph it (something to do haha)

That is a lovely shot George and great angle, I have got to try that after all I can’t play the thing so may as well photograph it (something to do haha)

Thank you kindly Sir, I sure do appreciate you takin’ the time to reply.(y)

“I don’t get much chance to play the guitar myself these days, but when I do get back home to TN (USA) I try to have a bit of a jam with some of my old buddys in one of the bar rooms downtown, but usually use a Fender Telecaster for the country stuff”

George.

Last edited:
Back