Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

The road back down Titterstone Clee Nikon point and shoot
1.JPG

St Marys church in Cleobury Mortimer , Mrs Badger got me to take her there in order to sign the book of condolence

3.JPG

and here comes the weirdo bit

Taken using Badger infra green digital film
4.JPG

I had to consume these this morning for you all at 6am in order to get the photo , it's a bit wonky as I was struggling to see straight !
2.JPG

I save them up and use them as airgun targets !

Today we did 19k steps and for once in the sun! No rain!

But first, breakfast at the café.

NijyxIF.jpg

We met a lady with a dog called Lulu. Mrs WW gave Lulu a piece of sausage (with permission) and they became best friends.

Down to the beach. They use tractors to launch and recover boats from the beach.

NlibaYb.jpg

Tractors parked like cars all up the road.

7bUM426.jpg

The view from Marske towards Saltburn.

UyeYaZM.jpg

It was a lovely day :D

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a nice day Mr woofwoof, I love the tractor image !

Thank you BB.

Yup, A nice sunny day but the sun wasn't too strong to burn me, and the 19k steps keep us fit :D

PS.
I took the tractor picture head on as I liked the tractors "eyes" :D

At least no one will be banging doors on each others cars ! Maybe he or she was being thoughtful ! :)

Last edited:
The road back down Titterstone Clee Nikon point and shoot
View attachment 366854

St Marys church in Cleobury Mortimer , Mrs Badger got me to take her there in order to sign the book of condolence

View attachment 366855

and here comes the weirdo bit

Taken using Badger infra green digital film
View attachment 366856

I had to consume these this morning for you all at 6am in order to get the photo , it's a bit wonky as I was struggling to see straight !
View attachment 366857

I save them up and use them as airgun targets !
You can't beat plinking bottle tops and watching them fly, they even have a satisfying sound.

Standing in the garden after work and snapping whatever with the bridge camera, always good therapy before dinner.
The ladybird has been there over a week and it appears the wings are hanging out the back, I suspect it's died.
The spider would fit on a fingernail.
Tiny Spider.jpg
L Bird 14 Sep 22.jpg
Bird 14 Sep 2022.jpg
Easyet 14 Sep 22.jpg

Engine being Baptized ! The guy standing on the top pulled the lever to open the valve and it became stuck open and emptied the entire tank on the engine ! Luckily for him there were plenty of people there to see it !
b.JPG

Last edited:
Whoa on the HDR! ;)
Over the top I know ! It was the only way I could rescue a photo from this angle as I was shooting at the Sun causing some real Dynamic range issues for the camera I tried to resue a few other standard photos but they were either majorly blown out in the Highlights or totally black in the shadows ! They shouldn't have been using this water tank and the driver and fire man reminded me of Laurel and Hardy as neither seemed to know what they were doing !

A random Collection from Arley after we had a meal in the Harbour Public house. Most of these had to be dragged up out of the shadows as somehow I had knocked exposure compensation down ! I cannot even blame it on the drink as I never touched a drop !

Spratts dog food bowl, Spratts being the first commercial dog food manufactures

2bw.JPG

Playing with the settings again !

4.JPG

5.JPG

Last edited:
6.JPG

Totally over the top I know but I kind of liked the look of it ! It's doesn't look the same on here down to downsizing to post here and TP always seems to change them a little.
7.JPG

8.JPG

Last edited:
Blowing in the wind

13.JPG

So does this mean if your not employed by farmers you can cross the Line to get the milk cans/churns
abw.JPG

Taken with the lens pressed against the glass to stop reflections ( door is locked) Anyone know what the A and B were about ? Correction I've worked it out Button A&B

tel.JPG

Last edited:
Back