Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

Im guessing a few of us had the same idea, given the date of the theme....I certainly had it in mind but went a differnt path instead.
Nicely done.

Very colourful, those little coloured lights mid frame show a sense of scale.

I like the fuzziness of the reflexion in #1 but the BG could be more clearly defined, but I guess that's not a thing you have any control over.

Im guessing a few of us had the same idea, given the date of the theme....I certainly had it in mind but went a differnt path instead.
Nicely done.

Very colourful, those little coloured lights mid frame show a sense of scale.

I like the fuzziness of the reflexion in #1 but the BG could be more clearly defined, but I guess that's not a thing you have any control over.

Remarkably crisp for what must've been an long exposure shot.
Even the reflections are sharp.
(y)

Cheers all, yeah, @d00d strange how the BG appears blurred, I noticed that.

While in London with some fellow toggers, I saw @Dark Knight bending down to photograph what I suspect was height so I trotted over and beat him to it with my iPhone, as a joke.

Had a quick edit more for a laugh and pressed a button by mistake and this happened. Thought it looked quite funky and I liked it.

Original added for comparison.

Cheers.

EXIF - 3.99MM and f1.8 :)

Hight edited by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Hight SOOC by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

I love the curvy shot of the Tate's chimney, a really fun edit, and the increased contrast between the lightened brickwork and the darker sky works well. Looking at the unedited shot, I didn't realise you could get out onto some kind of balcony. I may have to pop down there during lunch and have an explore.

Last edited:
I was trying to work out if it was a bridge arch or what, it really suits the theme.

... not the tate modern surely?

Whatever .... your edit is definitely funky.

I really like the first shot, it looks so cool

Andy, whilst I actually like your worn shot, Im not sure the leaf is actually worn ?....

Height - that curve works, where is my hard hat, it might fall on me from a great height.

Loving #1 height Andy, it looks like it`s going to scoop up something :)

WOW !!! liking that mate, looks like some sort of brick road/bridge, cool effect (y)

I was trying to gert the lady on her mobile stood on here own, I was a second or two too late, yours works much better in any case :(

I love the curvy shot of the Tate's chimney, a really fun edit, and the increased contrast between the lightened brickwork and the darker sky works well. Looking at the unedited shot, I didn't realise you could get out onto some kind of balcony. I may have to pop down there during lunch and have an explore.

I was trying to work out if it was a bridge arch or what, it really suits the theme.

... not the tate modern surely?

Whatever .... your edit is definitely funky.

I really like the first shot, it looks so cool

Andy, whilst I actually like your worn shot, Im not sure the leaf is actually worn ?....

Height - that curve works, where is my hard hat, it might fall on me from a great height.

Thanks all, @d00d it is indeed.

Cheers.

Works for me Andy, but I think two paces to left would helped the silhouette stand out more. It loses the head in the clouds:D

Good range of darkness and I like the balancing of the Cairn by the person (Mr Drizz ?)you've included.
I have to ask, but is the banding in the sky natural? It doesn't detract, just makes me curious.

Nice shot for remote Andy. I'd prefer it a bit lighter, maybe if the sun has risen slightly more but that's just me. Doesn't take anything away from it being a good shot

Remote
Some nice colours in the sky and the shadows still have some detail. It looks good and is remote.

Remote - sky draws my eye most, then the balanced rocks, took a moment to see figure. Gives the right impression though.

Works for me Andy, but I think two paces to left would helped the silhouette stand out more. It loses the head in the clouds:D

Nice remote shot Andy, like the darkness and sky and a plus with the bloke in shot too :)

Very remote nice silhouette and colour in the sky, works for me

TBH I find remote a but dark but it works for the theme

Mooody....and remote, I like.

OOo very nice indeed, I would love to see the figure a tad clearer as I love the colours of the sky and the stacked rock silhouette keeps my attention more, splendid image still (y)

Good range of darkness and I like the balancing of the Cairn by the person (Mr Drizz ?)you've included.
I have to ask, but is the banding in the sky natural? It doesn't detract, just makes me curious.

Heavy on the drama. :clap:

Nice shot for remote Andy. I'd prefer it a bit lighter, maybe if the sun has risen slightly more but that's just me. Doesn't take anything away from it being a good shot

Remote
Some nice colours in the sky and the shadows still have some detail. It looks good and is remote.

Love your remote shot, the sky really makes it for me.

Remote - sky draws my eye most, then the balanced rocks, took a moment to see figure. Gives the right impression though.

Thanks, all. Yup step to the left and a little increase in exposure would improve :)

Cheers.

Evening, one from a recent trip to Glen Coe with a few TPers.

Now, my OMD has a Live Composition feature that "it allows you to take a sequence of exposures to build up an image by only adding in brightest areas from each exposure to create a final RAW image".

This was taken with the theme in mind, as were a few others, I really like the effect the Live Composition has on the clouds, almost looks paint strokes.

Cheers all.

Live comp (OMD) by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

It feels a bit like two photos because the top half has the brush-stoke clouds but the bottom has a normal photographic landscape.

Ha ... what a fun camera ... and cool result. (y)

Build
Build, not something that jumps straight out at you without the description, but after your explanation of how the camera has built the photo up, using multiple exposures, it fits the theme.

Thanks for all the support over the years folk, but I’m out. My comments have been very few so I’ll bow out gracefully.

I’ll pop by now and again.

Keep at it

Cheers.

Back