Posiview's TP52 2017 I’m done....

Not you too Andy, really sorry to hear that, IMHO your comments were some of the most valuable and you posted some great and memorable images

Well, I made it to week 36 of my 7th year on the trot, but decided to call it a day.

My comments have been severely lacking as has my ooomph for the 52 recently.

I really appreciate all your comments and support over the years and will pop back in now and again.

Good luck all and I might see you again in a few year (y)

Cheers.

Just put a message on, but thank you for the comments on my 52, and I wish you all the best (y)

Sorry to hear you're leaving Andy, I've really enjoyed your pictures.

OMG ... it's like my world is falling apart ... first Allan now you ... all within the week. :runaway:

hasta la vista baby :beer:

Not you too Andy, really sorry to hear that, IMHO your comments were some of the most valuable and you posted some great and memorable images

Just put a message on, but thank you for the comments on my 52, and I wish you all the best (y)

Sorry to hear you're leaving Andy, I've really enjoyed your pictures.

Hi Andy, a big thank you for your input throughout the years, it has been great to follow your threads. Will look out for your future postings, :beer:

Damn... now that is a shame !!!

I have been guessing this was on the way with your more frequent camping trips it must be hard to come up with ideas when in the middle of nowhere...

You will surly be missed in the 52 :(

Oh... and see you next month :)

OMG ... it's like my world is falling apart ... first Allan now you ... all within the week. :runaway:

hasta la vista baby :beer:

Not you too Andy, we've been on this journey for many years including the 12 ETC in 2013. Good luck and hope to see you around soon.

Really sorry you've dropped out, Andy. I have enjoyed your images but also your comments on my threads, which have always been constructive and helpful. Hope to see you back next year, if your break from the 52 leaves you feeling refreshed.

WOW, you guys are awesome.

Without being overly sentimental, I'm already missing the 52 :(

Cheers.

Hi Andy,

Occupation - Not sure on this one Andy. It certainly places the chap in his working environment, but I don't feel that the lady in the foreground adds anything.

You - I did chuckle. I especially like that you've two different expressions captured there and also the way you've illustrated Rembrandt lighting.

Sorry to see you dropping out Andy, the comments and suggestions from you and Allan over the past few years have really helped me up my game and spurred me on.
Hope to see you back when you've recharged.
Maybe pop a few images in now and then, it would be good to see how you're getting on with the new Olympus.

Hi Andy,

Occupation - Not sure on this one Andy. It certainly places the chap in his working environment, but I don't feel that the lady in the foreground adds anything.

You - I did chuckle. I especially like that you've two different expressions captured there and also the way you've illustrated Rembrandt lighting.

Sorry to see you dropping out Andy, the comments and suggestions from you and Allan over the past few years have really helped me up my game and spurred me on.
Hope to see you back when you've recharged.
Maybe pop a few images in now and then, it would be good to see how you're getting on with the new Olympus.

Thanks, Tim, much appreciated. I left the lady in as she was interviewing him. I'd have loved to ask him to pose for a few and I think he would have.

May pop back...ya never know (y)

Cheers.

FFS...missed it too much. Kept seeing the theme so thought bugger it, get back, and being on the Wall of Shame was painful :(

Took this the week it was announced.

Had a quick catch up on a few.

Have a few themes to catch up on.

Thanks all and hope to stay until the end of the project (y)

Arch and a wider one, for those who haven't seen the Corn Exchange in Leeds.

Week 37 Arch by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Week 37 Arch (the big picture) by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Last edited:
OK, you win the most-arches-in-a-single-photo competition :). Fantastic building for the theme and well captured with good light and details in both photos, can't help but think the first either needs to be central or more off-centre TBH.

Great to see you back in the game (y)

JqOmYrn.jpg
Welcome back, good to see you here again, Andy. :welcome: I know you can't stay away for too long. :)

Two beautiful shots for Arch, love both of them. Never been but would like to visit one day. Prefer to see the shots more symmetry but still fantastic shots. How did you manage to exclude any people in the shots? Very early or very late?

Great to see you back in Andy :)

A cracking pair of images, I really like the second image, but prefer the sort of abstract look of the first one, the fact that the majority of arches are low in the frame but with the ever increasing arches fanning out from there, loooove it (y)

Good to see a regular back on the horse Andy, love both shot above.Thats a great building.

OK, you win the most-arches-in-a-single-photo competition :). Fantastic building for the theme and well captured with good light and details in both photos, can't help but think the first either needs to be central or more off-centre TBH.

Great to see you back in the game (y)

Cheers, felt strange not taking part. I've taken both central or more off-centre so went for a different composition.

Glad your back Andy, and with two very good shots for arch. My pick has got to be the #2 the letter box crop really does enhance the shot for the viewer, like all the arches in view plus the two stair cases, a cracker of a shot it is :)

Cheers, it really is a great building that one could spend all day photographing.

JqOmYrn.jpg
Welcome back, good to see you here again, Andy. :welcome: I know you can't stay away for too long. :)

Two beautiful shots for Arch, love both of them. Never been but would like to visit one day. Prefer to see the shots more symmetry but still fantastic shots. How did you manage to exclude any people in the shots? Very early or very late?

Why thanks you. It was taken on a Friday mid morning.

Great to see you back in Andy :)

A cracking pair of images, I really like the second image, but prefer the sort of abstract look of the first one, the fact that the majority of arches are low in the frame but with the ever increasing arches fanning out from there, loooove it (y)

Weird not being here. Cheers, Dean (y)

Good to see a regular back on the horse Andy, love both shot above.Thats a great building.

Cheers, it's a great building...and some great food :)

Cheers all.

When I saw it on the post-your-images thread I was wondering if you had photoshopped the moon in but reading the description I guess it is part of the event. It's well capatured with good exposure and is the pick of the two for me. The second is nicely exposed but feels like it might be suffering from a bit of distortion? Although MFT lenses come with inbuilt correction so it should be OK.

I googled this Corn Exchange ... interesting history and preservation. Really like both your contrasting compositions. (y)

And Leeds Light Night ... good interesting stuff for Display. But yes #2 is a bit wonky.

You're back ...that's good to see Andy, it seems very strange when a long term poster disappears so I'm glad you had a change of mind :)

That's a fabulous ceiling for curve it looks absolutely wonderful, what a work of art, I love it.
I think probably #2 for Display ..it just has the edge with it's bright eye catching design and colour.

Hi Andy, good to see you back :D What a fantastic looking building for Arches. The ceiling is beautiful and thanks for adding the bigger picture too. I too thought there was some weird photoshopping going on in the moon shot but obviously not. Nice sharp night shot and it works well for the theme

1st display shot is fabulous, great job, glad to see you still involved Andy....

Welcome back Andy. First display for me too; the moon really does look suspended and the contrast with the warmer lights in the buildings works well for me.

When I saw it on the post-your-images thread I was wondering if you had photoshopped the moon in but reading the description I guess it is part of the event. It's well capatured with good exposure and is the pick of the two for me. The second is nicely exposed but feels like it might be suffering from a bit of distortion? Although MFT lenses come with inbuilt correction so it should be OK.

I googled this Corn Exchange ... interesting history and preservation. Really like both your contrasting compositions. (y)

And Leeds Light Night ... good interesting stuff for Display. But yes #2 is a bit wonky.

My choice is the #2 display as good lighting and colours even if it needs straightening :)

You're back ...that's good to see Andy, it seems very strange when a long term poster disappears so I'm glad you had a change of mind :)

That's a fabulous ceiling for curve it looks absolutely wonderful, what a work of art, I love it.
I think probably #2 for Display ..it just has the edge with it's bright eye catching design and colour.

I like #2, nice colours and patterns. Pity the street light is just very slight off-centre.

Hi Andy, good to see you back :D What a fantastic looking building for Arches. The ceiling is beautiful and thanks for adding the bigger picture too. I too thought there was some weird photoshopping going on in the moon shot but obviously not. Nice sharp night shot and it works well for the theme

1st display shot is fabulous, great job, glad to see you still involved Andy....

Welcome back Andy. First display for me too; the moon really does look suspended and the contrast with the warmer lights in the buildings works well for me.

Thanks all, it was a great night and I'll be there next year.

#2, is not ideal and has issues but I could not get further back due to trees.

Cheers.

Display - the moon for me - still puzzled how they did that. The projection on the building must have been fun to work out exposure and does have a bit of pincushioning but not that distracting.

Both arch shots work, what a fantastic building.
The light festival looks interesting is it all confined to one are or spread around the city. The moon pic is quite fascinating.

Display - the moon for me - still puzzled how they did that. The projection on the building must have been fun to work out exposure and does have a bit of pincushioning but not that distracting.

Andy love your 2nd arches shot, so much to look at and bang on theme, I feel your pain on trying to stay up to date :)

Both arch shots work, what a fantastic building.
The light festival looks interesting is it all confined to one are or spread around the city. The moon pic is quite fascinating.

Thanks, all, great buildings :)

Time...time..not enough time.

Of the above 3, the 3rd, IMO, is the weakest. The night before the golden sunset really made the wall look sssooo much better, but I was else where shooting sunset over a lake :)

Cheers.

A couple of crackers there Andy, a very fitting curve and really like your atention to detail on the crop coming in from the corner, nice grain in the timber that leads to the lighthouse (y)

Shame the light wasn't flashing as that would have been splendid :)

Wood (en) - A great low PoV and symetrical image, now if that red spot was a lady in a coat IU wouldn't find it so distracting, but then again the shadows lead to it very nicely, a warm looking image indeed (y)

Bent
I really like this, it a great scene and conversion.

Wood
I like the low pov and the central position with the shadows on either side.

Wall
Well found wall and it's even got small tower.

Back