weekly RGMiller_uk 52er

Hi Richard,
Just been looking through your shots and there are some great interpretations of the themes. I really like Seasonal, Down and Organised. Wonderful autumnal colours in Seasonal and nice composition. Great symmetry in Down and nice bright colours in the first organised shot with plenty of detail.

Hi Richard,
Just been looking through your shots and there are some great interpretations of the themes. I really like Seasonal, Down and Organised. Wonderful autumnal colours in Seasonal and nice composition. Great symmetry in Down and nice bright colours in the first organised shot with plenty of detail.

Thanks Lee - just trying to get my eye in for 2016! Thanks for the comments - just wondering about LIVING....? Tricky one!

Very poignant indeed Richard, even more so as I was at my cousins funeral on Fri.
That line of thought never crossed my mind TBH.
Excellent interpretation (y)

Poignant contrast to the theme, good exposure and details in the photo

Thanks - I managed to avoid taking my feet at least!

Very poignant shot.Lovely complimentary colours there too.

Thanks LC!

Very poignant indeed Richard, even more so as I was at my cousins funeral on Fri.
That line of thought never crossed my mind TBH.
Excellent interpretation (y)

Sorry to hear that Cobra - I was sure of the type of image I was after but very conscious of being as discrete as I could. I first thought of a headstone with a wreath but didn't feel too comfortable with the images - all very raw.

poignant but technically not living as they have been cut, but I know what you mean

:rolleyes: True enough!

Richard those roses are beautiful. I love the thought behind your choice, and those who are gone still live on in our hearts don't they.

Thanks Suzie - yes the colours really caught me - even on such a drab day! Thank you !

Not sure if this is anyone you know, so hard to crit. I will, say, thought is a different presoective might have worked better, or even crop to get in closer and remove the white flowers. Nice detail, thought, and I like the sentiments.

Cheers.

Nice clear dishes to finish up on Richard (y)

Hi Richard. Hope you had a good one - looks as if you did. Well done on finishing the '52 - bring on the next eh! :banana:

Ha ha - very novel Richard. We had twelve around on the day and it was a never ending process of delivery, dishwasher and back into service - conveyor belt. Hope you had a good one and now y for TP52 2016.

Back