weekly rpn's 2020 52 Photo Challenge - Week 52 DECORATIONS Added ***COMPLETE***

I like the pattern and the photo is definitely high key. My first thought was vertically down at a mattress, but you wouldn't see that when wearing your hands, so I'll go with window blinds?

Thanks, Alex and here's a :jaffa: for you.:clap: It's a Venetian Blinds.

Time
I like both of those, but there is something about the skeleton watch.

Reactions: rpn
Snappers choice, technique
It looks like rippled sand on the beach (although I know it couldn't be, unless you've got a coastline in your garden).

I'd no idea Stan, but its an interesting image. And certainly fits the bill for the technique

I'd no idea Stan, but its an interesting image. And certainly fits the bill for the technique

Nice shot Stan. I thought blinds too, but wondered if it may have been something else.
Bang on for the technique and nicely abstract.

Thanks, Chris and Tim. Its a Venetian Blinds.

Hi Stan

Strange venetian blinds you have, all the ones in our house are very straight edged. The pattern is good and the tone rendition is certainly high key.

Pete

I like this very much. I did a similar shot recently with snow, but not so regular nor well lit. This is really nice because of the way the light falls on the 'waves'.

Love this shot Stan, really appeals to my taste. Spot on for technique and I like the abstract.

I like this very much. I did a similar shot recently with snow, but not so regular nor well lit. This is really nice because of the way the light falls on the 'waves'.

Love this shot Stan, really appeals to my taste. Spot on for technique and I like the abstract.

Thanks, glad you like the shot.

I really like the abstract nature and mono simplicity of the blinds. Right up my street.

I see a slight wood grain, so my guess was some kind of blinds... Definitely high key, and I like the abstractness of the photo (y)

Great pic. I'm going to guess at closed blinds too.

I see a slight wood grain, so my guess was some kind of blinds... Definitely high key, and I like the abstractness of the photo (y)

Thank you and you both are spot -on (y) :clap:, it's a Venetian Blinds with a slightly rough texture like an unfinished steel surface.

Another great shot, imaginative use of lighting and the glove really make this image into a story.

Nice take on the theme Stan.
Interesting processing.

Excellent shot for initial Stan. Very creative and perfectly lit for the subject matter :clap:
I hope the drinks cupboard was suitably well stocked :)

Excellent shot for initial Stan. Very creative and perfectly lit for the subject matter :clap:
I hope the drinks cupboard was suitably well stocked :)

Thanks, Lee. The stock is running low, down to the last 50 bottles of Red now.
OVCKenq.gif
:LOL:

Back