SamuelSlade's Photo52 4 2011 : Week 52 Glass + Nature added

Well done Kev.
Even though you've been doing lots of togging and posting on TP these recent months, I knew you'd finish.

I love the last one, the DOF is great.

Thanks for the support through the year, your comments have been appreciated, even the ones trying to stop me spending my money!

All the best for the New Year

thanks neil..the white things are bokeh bubbles... gone a bit odd with a homemade shape filter on the front of the lens..

I thought, "Shark's teeth and the Millenium Falcon!"... must be love hearts....you big softy :D

2 nice finishes...who doesn't love Santa and nice to see you have your own Leaning Tower of Pisa (y)

Cracking 52 - very entertaining.

See ya...

Hiya Kev,

A huge congratulations on completing the 2011 Photo52 :clap:

I realise I haven't commented on a few of your more recent photos, but well done on all, they are right on theme and it is evident that you have learned so much over the year, especially considering the other projects you have been posting.

It was great to meet you at the half way meet and keeping contact through the year.

Take care and all the best for next year and your continued learning.

I will look out for and comment on future projects of yours.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Congrats on completing your 52 Challenge Mr Bond ( yes ,that selfie will stay with me forever :) ),always knew you'd get there & you have created some wonderful images along the way .

Your image for Glass....beautifully sharp , great colors.....the background irritates me though....guessing at santa being on the fireplace & thats a dado rail behind him ?

Without sounding too gushing...I am amazed at how uch you've blossomed ove this last year,especially from looking at you Movember & Decadember(or whatever it's called) images...def found your niche in selfies & SC (possibly mentioned that before )

Best of luck for whatever you challenge yourself to in 2012 , & hope you n yours have a great New Year (y)

Congrats on completing your 52 Challenge Mr Bond ( yes ,that selfie will stay with me forever :) ),always knew you'd get there & you have created some wonderful images along the way .

Your image for Glass....beautifully sharp , great colors.....the background irritates me though....guessing at santa being on the fireplace & thats a dado rail behind him ?

Without sounding too gushing...I am amazed at how uch you've blossomed ove this last year,especially from looking at you Movember & Decadember(or whatever it's called) images...def found your niche in selfies & SC (possibly mentioned that before )

Best of luck for whatever you challenge yourself to in 2012 , & hope you n yours have a great New Year (y)

thank you miss funny money, fancy being shaken not stirred (y)

... as for the dado rail..its a mirror screwed to the wall..

and do pay attention to spelling please D- :rules: , see me after class !!

Well done for finishing this challenge. So many started, and so few finished. It has been a blast commenting on your work. Good luck in 2012!

Adie

rpn said:
Another congrats from me Kev. :clap:

Your past few months shots been really excellent and your final two are just brilliant as usual. Spot on theme, sharp focus and colours.

Well done that man :clap: :clap: :clap:

Webby962 said:
Well done for finishing this challenge. So many started, and so few finished. It has been a blast commenting on your work. Good luck in 2012!

Adie

Thanks guys it was a tough one....and well done back at you two. So many started and so few finished...let us hope history doesn't repeat itself as there are loads posting a week one...

Back