Scots_quine's 52 Challenge for 2020 - Week 52 added

Nicely done reflection :)

Lots of autumnal colour in the background, there Joan, makes the blues stand out. And well caught on the hoverfly (y)

Nice hoverfly and Aster pic :)

Artificial
A nice collection of fake daisies with a good reflection.

Autumn
The blue of the aster in the autumn is a common sight and a great addition to a flower boarder. It extends summer.

Artificial, very good composition I like the one daisy strangler! Excellent lighting to get the reflection.
Autumn, love the colours of this and good use of DOF.

Nice shapes and patterns going on there Joan :)

Nice collection of photos for your last three - especially your reflected and juxtaposed daisies. Lovely idea with the 1 real there. Autumn is rather lovely as well with the bright green in the background complimenting the aster nicely. Your wet doesn't really float my boat I'm afraid - but I see the care you took with the composition!

A lovely idea for artificial and the real daisy is a great idea.
The aster and insect image is really effective.

Artificial: really like the composition with the reflections and adding the real one is a great idea.

Autumn: lovely colours - nice and sharp where it matters, with lovely blurry autumnal background.

Wet: Love the angle and crop. My eye is drawn to the bright spot at the bottom first and then travels up to see the whole picture. Very nice!

I like the daisies and hoverfly; great reflections and colours.
Wet: like the idea, lighting and composition but I find the dirty glass and dust spots a bit distracting.

Topical
A good fun shot and I like the inclusion of the red flag/bunting.

Mmm... yum yum :)

That actually did make my mouth water and I'm not usually into cakes and things.... I like the composition with one withdrawn from the rest and cut open. Also the reflection's nice - makes it all look nice and clean and ready for eating....

WEEK 46 - NARROW + TECH

Week 46 - Narrow.jpg

The view out of my hospital window. The soft bit are the narrow venetian blinds within the glass, so I claim soft focus as well!

Nice catch up Joan (y) and yes poor mouse :(

Back