TalkPhotography Fantasy Football Leagues 22/23

Well,it looks like my team are living up to the name:ROFLMAO:, put Toney on the bench as playing City and look what happens, Haaland goes missing and Toney scores 2.:mad:

A good week for me I stuck with Toney just wish I'd made him captain but then why wouldn't you pick Haaland, just hope everyone returns fit from the world cup.

Amazingly, nobody changed position this week. :oops: :$

So, Amber Army(48) increase their lead slightly ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(39) to 46 points. Mrs Smith's Boys(36) drop to 24 points behind Klopp Klopp Boom.

Highest scorer of the week was Tarric's Tot's with 58 points, and that puts them just 3 points behind Mrs Smith's Boys in 4th.

The average score for the week was 43.

I had a good week with 56 points, despite my Haaland as my Captain getting 2 points. :oops: :$ :rolleyes::headbang: :LOL:

There is obviously the break for the World Cup now, and so the deadline for making changes is Boxing Day, Mon 26th Dec @11:00.

Hopefully no players get injured at the World Cup, but even if they don't, some players having games to the latter stages may not come back and be ready for the next game week, so tinkering to come in 3-4 weeks. ;)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW16
1668449414471.png

Last edited:
The top three all lost their Head2Heads. :oops: :$

Leader Amber Army took on horspath hounds, and were beaten 53-48. 2nd placed Mrs Smith's Boys lost their H2H with Woody's wonders 36-45. 3rd placed Penfold's Dangermice were defeated by 46-35 by Banished to Riyadh.

I won my H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom 52-39, and move from 2 points behind them to 1 point ahead, and up into 4th place. :)

TP H2H League Table GW16
1668450974370.png

TP H2H League Results GW16
1668450993446.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW17
1668451004592.png

Well,it looks like my team are living up to the name:ROFLMAO:, put Toney on the bench as playing City and look what happens, Haaland goes missing and Toney scores 2.:mad:

I went one better and SOLD Toney! :headbang: Also had Haaland as captain but most people were hit by that one. Hopefully there aren't too many injuries in the World Cup.

Just a reminder that we can make unlimited transfers up to the start of game week 17 (26th Dec). However, I don't know whether we will still be able to make a 2nd wildcard transfer like we have in past seasons. :)

I went one better and SOLD Toney! :headbang: Also had Haaland as captain but most people were hit by that one. Hopefully there aren't too many injuries in the World Cup.

I bought Toney 2 rounds back, he got red-carded! so I brought in Wilson, who got ill the next day and was on yellow icon - he played but did bugger all, I was tempted to re-switch back for Toney off suspension but completely forgot to do my transfers the fri eve .. argh! I also had 17pts on the bench :/

Be cool if they did a filler league for the WC

Hello everyone, a reminder that the games start again on Boxing Day. :woot:

Be sure to check whether your players are back in contention to play after returning from the World Cup if you can. ;)

The deadline for making changes is Boxing Day, Mon 26th Dec @11:00.

ALmost forgot the deadline, cheers! I have made a couple changes other day and meant to come back, check for injuries etc

Domestic football is finally back after the World Cup. (y) :banana:

We have some some movement up and down the league compared to the last gameweek, where everyone remained in their same position from the previous week. That said, the top 4 remain the same, but 2nd (Klopp Klopp Boom-86), 3rd (Mrs Smith's Boys-87) and 4th (Tarric's Tot's-86) all gain slightly on leader Amber Army who scored 70 points.

Highest scorer of the week, Banished to Riyadh, with 103 points :clap: moved up a position to 5th, pushing Woody's wonders (65) down to 6th. I got 66 points, and remain in 7th.

The average point score for the week was a quite high 72.

The games will now come thick and fast to make up for the time taken for the World Cup, and so the next games are tomorrow, and the deadline for making changes is Fri 30th Dec @18:15.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW17
1672328905261.png

In the Head 2 Head League, leader Amber Army lost their H2H with Second Half Pints 70-79. Their lead is reduced to 5 points, as Mrs Smith's Boys won a very close H2H with Tarric's Tot's 87-86.

Penfold's Dangermice stay 3rd, still 3 points behind Mrs Smith's Boys, after beating RED BULLS HIT 80-77.

I stay in 4th place after beating Woody's wonders in a close 66-65. Before the Man City game, Woody's wonders and I were one point apart, but had the same City players, so thankfully for me the difference remained the same. ;)

There was another close H2H as Klopp Klopp Boom beat New Oak Utd 86-85 to stay in 5th, still 1 point behind me. Banished to Riyadh were the highest scorer of the week, and their victims were horspath hounds 103-74 and stay 6th. New Oak Utd stay in 7th, but are now 6 points behind Banished to Riyadh.

TP H2H League Table GW17
1672330778479.png

TP H2H League Results GW17
1672330792523.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW18
1672330806612.png

Tough loss for me and then to have to face Amber Army right after! yikes - it's a tight one so far, bet I'll lose on my transfer fee of 4pts, as per usual :ROFLMAO:

Tough loss for me and then to have to face Amber Army right after! yikes - it's a tight one so far, bet I'll lose on my transfer fee of 4pts, as per usual :ROFLMAO:
Another tight one, but you won!
Up against me this week. Looks like you used your wildcard to get a strong side, so you will probably get another win this week too.

Another tight one, but you won!
Up against me this week. Looks like you used your wildcard to get a strong side, so you will probably get another win this week too.

I saw that it was a double for Fulham & Chelsea so took the gamble on it, we shall see ;) good luck [I did bring in 2 Liverpool players also, and they went and lost 3-1! though at least Alex got some points for an assist]

Real life got in the way of what I normally like to do here, and I was going to give it a miss this late, but it is not the road I want to start going down, so here goes, with one game to go this gameweek. ;) :LOL:

The top two remained the same. Amber Army(55) slightly increased their lead ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(49) to 36 points. Last week's 3rd placed team, Mrs Smith's Boys(49), move down to 5th, with Tarric's Tot's(66) moving up to 3rd, and Banished to Riyadh(67) moving up to 4th.

All other positions remain the same, apart from IngloriousBrentfords(59) and RED BULLS HIT(40) exchanging positions, with the former moving up to 12th.

Top scorer of the week was Westzone at the bottom of the table with 69 points. :clap:

Average point score of the week was 48.

Worth it for highlighting good news for Westzone. :)

This current gameweek will not be completed till the 12th Jan, with two games to be played, tomorrow night, and a week later, with Chelsea having two games.

The deadline for making changes for gameweek 20 (we are currently in game week 19) will be Fri 13th Jan @18:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW18
1672874237414.png

Last edited:
In the Head2Head league, the top two both lost their H2H's. :oops: :$ Leader Amber Army were beaten by New Oak Utd 59-55. 2nd placed Mrs Smith's Boys lost to Second Half Pints 49-58. They remain 5 points apart on 39 and 34 points.

Last week's 3rd place Penfold's Dangermice were beaten 66-57 by Tarric's Tot's, and drop two positions to 5th. I move up to 3rd, two points behind Mrs Smith's Boys, after beating RED BULLS HIT 50-36. Banished to Riyadh move up to 4th, one point behind me, and equal points with Penfold's Dangermice.

With two games to go, a week apart for the current gameweek, Mrs Smith's Boys are 4 points ahead in our H2H. ;) :LOL:

TP H2H League Table GW18
1672875305017.png

TP H2H League Results GW18
1672875606267.png

Last edited:
Strange round this one, didn't realise there was such a gap to the final game. It's down to Mount Vs Mitrovic in my H2H with Chris, Mount didn't play the first game so I'm not so confident - we both have Mitrovic but he has him as captain - I do have a bit of a cushion though, it'll be close

I've already lost my H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys with a game to go. :( I needed Haaland, as my Captain, to score some goals, but unfortunately he had a rare blank game. :rolleyes: 6 points behind, with 1 extra to come of the bench, but they have three players that can get more points in the last game. :(

Strange round this one, didn't realise there was such a gap to the final game. It's down to Mount Vs Mitrovic in my H2H with Chris, Mount didn't play the first game so I'm not so confident - we both have Mitrovic but he has him as captain - I do have a bit of a cushion though, it'll be close
I think mitrovic is suspended for the next game so the victory is yours

Amber Army(87) increased their lead at the top of the league to 65 points, ahead of not Klopp Klopp Boom(47), who drop to 4th, but Tarric's Tot's(64) who move up a position. Banished to Riyadh(63) also move up a place to 3rd.

Mrs Smith's Boys(56) stay in 5th. New Oak Utd(79) move from 6th-8th. Woody's wonders(48) drop to 7th, and I drop to 8th with 41 points.

Highest scorer of the week was Amber Army with 87 points.
:clap:

Average points score for the week was 49.

The next gameweek starts today. so the deadline for making changes is Fri 13th Jan @18:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW19
1673610956961.png

Leader Amber Army won their Head2Head against Penfold's Dangermice 83-55, and remain 5 points ahead of Mrs Smith's Boys, who also won their H2H against me, 56-41.

Despite my loss, I stay 3rd, now 5 points behind, as 4th placed Banished to Riyadh lost their H2H with New Oak Utd 63-79.

There were actually no teams who moved position, but the differences in point totals changed.

Banished to Riyadh and I go H2H, so there may be at least movement there, but I obviously hope not. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW19
1673611837074.png

TP H2H League Results GW19
1673611852039.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW20
1673611864837.png

Banished to Riyadh and I go H2H, so there may be at least movement there, but I obviously hope not. ;)

I doubt there will be any movement as you have triple captained Haaland and he is only double for me; unless he gets sent off in the first game!

I don’t think anyone will catch Amber Army though
TP H2H League Results GW19
View attachment 378473

TP H2H League Fixtures GW20

I doubt there will be any movement as you have triple captained Haaland and he is only double for me; unless he gets sent off in the first game!
Alright jinx. ;):LOL:
I don’t think anyone will catch Amber Army though
I may not be close enough, but there are a lot of points still to go. Fingers crossed that a couple get closer to make it interesting. :)

Was very tempted to triple captain Haaland, myself, but it looks like I made the right call for once this season. :)

Dropped Ødegaard to the bench last minute, typical! It was either him or Martinelli, oh well ... I was never winning this round's H2H either way

Last edited:
Highest scorer of the week, Tarric's Tot's with 82, :clap: close down the lead of Amber Army(65) to 48 points.

Positions 1-8 are unchanged from last week, so not much to say there.

Average point score for the week was 59.

No games today, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 21st Jan @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW20
1674234109555.png

Leader Amber Army lost their Head 2 Head with RED BULLS HIT 65-70. 2nd placed Mrs Smith's Boys won their H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 55-53, and cut the lead at the top to 2 points.

I won my H2H with Banished to Riyadh 77-72, and so stay 5 points behind Mrs Smith's Boys, and increase my lead ahead of Banished to Riyadh to 4 points.

Nobody moved position this week.

We did have a draw, as Second Half Pints and horspath hounds drew 71-71.

TP H2H League Table GW20
1674235283990.png

TP H2H League Results GW20
1674235306999.png
TP H2H League Fixtures GW21
1674235324386.png

Amber Army's(74) lead is slightly reduced for the 2nd week, ahead of Tarric's Tot's(84). The difference is now down to 38 points.

No changes in the top 5 positions in the main league. The first change in position was 6th and 7th, Woody's wonders(87) swapping positions with New Oak Utd(83), with the former now just 3 points ahead.

Woody's wonders were also the highest scorer for the week. :clap:

The average point score for the week was 65.

There are FA Cup games this weekend, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 3rd Feb @18:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW21
1674601723835.png

After nobody changing position last week in the Head 2 Head league, the bottom half all changed places, :oops: :$ though the top 5 didn't change position.

Amber Army, had a 2 point lead at the top ahead of Mrs Smith's Boys, and drew their H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom 74-74. Mrs Smith's Boys won their H2H with horspath hounds 72-65, and are now on equal points with Amber Army, but they stay ahead on accumulated game points.

I won my H2H against 78-65 against Second Half Pints, and stay 5 points behind the top two. :)

4th placed Banished to Riyadh keep their position, despite losing their H2H with RED BULLS HIT 87-59, and are now 7 points behind me. 5th placed Penfold's Dangermice lost to Woody's wonders 67-87, but stay on equal points with Banished to Riyadh.

TP H2H League Table GW21
1674610373873.png

TP H2H League Results GW21
1674610386599.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW22
1674610402555.png

Last edited:
Well it looks like my decision to make Rashford captain has paid off, well it would of had pretty much everyone else not done so as well.

The gap at the top of the league has come down to 19 points, as 2nd placed Tarric's Tot's(87) scored more than Amber Army(68) for the third week in succession to keep making it interesting. ;)

3rd placed Banished to Riyadh(72) and 4th placed Klopp Klopp Boom(71) also got a bit closer.

Woody's wonders(95) move up into 5th position, swapping places with Mrs Smiths Boys(79).

With 95 points, Woody's wonders were also the top scorer of the week. :clap:

The average points score of the week was 48.

I had a poor week with 36 points, and drop two places to 10th. :( Haaland's letting me down after the good first half of the season.

No Friday games this week, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 11th Feb @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW22
1675980225154.png

Back