The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Merry Xmas to me!

£377- condition was described as well used as it's an ex hire lens.

Honestly... Apart from a few marks on the edge of the barrel by the mount and some minor paint loss on the ridges of the rings , it looks almost perfect to me.

Now just got to get over this horrible flu thing and get out to try it.

20191224_114404.jpg

Merry Xmas to me!

Honestly... Apart from a few marks on the edge of the barrel by the mount and some minor paint loss on the ridges of the rings , it looks almost perfect to me.

View attachment 263716

By far my favourite Fuji lens. Enjoy.

Merry Xmas to me!

View attachment 263716
Superb lens. You’ll enjoy using that I’m sure.

All this talk of birthday presents - mine arrived today (birthday was on the 4th). A new, much smaller camera bag (Evoc Stage Capture), as my Fuji kit is rattling around in the rucksack I used for my Canon kit.

Merry Christmas to the rest of the TP Fuji crew!

Merry Christmas all from one of the quieter members of the best thread on TP! I know there is a gift-wrapped black box under the tree for me and I hope some of you have the same to look forward to :)

Wishing you and family a great Christmas Andrea. The camera and two lenses I had as an early Christmas prezzy but still have stuff under the tree to open tomorrow.

I have just that myself to some early Xmas presents, I bought a Godox V1F speed light with the AK-R1 accessory kit, plus the EC200 extender and H200R for the AD200 flash. I am really going to work on flash photography in 2020.

Got myself a Orchid, X-H1 + XF23mm f1.4 playtime with just putting a black card behind.

Orchid by Dave, on Flickr

Very nice still life type Fujigraph, the black card background works really well.

George.

Merry Christmas to all that are the Fuji Family.....:)

Happy Christmas lads and Lassies, just finishing up the 'Santa' placement here - our girls are 12 and 15 and don't 'believe' but yet it comes to Christmas eve and suddenly they want magic again!! - We have tried our bestest, hope they're happy :) Hope all of you an yours are too - have a good one

Well, I’m in the good books. I took a risk and bought a slightly battered X10 going cheap on eBay for my wife. She loves taking pictures of the dogs on walks and her phone wasn’t cutting it.
There is a sizeable chunk missing from the front glass which shows up pretty badly after f/4, but she’s over the moon with it.
I said if she gets on with it I’d buy her a better one, but she seems happy enough with it, and it doesn’t matter if it gets dropped or knocked. Most of the images will be max f/2.8 anyway.
She has no photo experience beyond an iPhone, so teaching her the quirks of the x10 along with normal photo principles should be amusing.
Another fuji user to add to the masses anyway!

Merry Xmas to me!

You won't be disappointed it's a lovely lens.

Couple of 10-24mm shots from our walk earlier.

I am sure you will love tis lens, you will see the magic from it when you use it t emphasise the foregrounds in landscapes, but it is also very versatile for other shots too. :)

Well, I think I must have well and truly caught the Fujifilm bug - i've just ordered myself an XF 18-55 lens, to go instead of my XC 16-50, and to compliment my XF 10-24. Woops - a bit much Christmas spirit maybe :D!

Well, I think I must have well and truly caught the Fujifilm bug - i've just ordered myself an XF 18-55 lens, to go instead of my XC 16-50, and to compliment my XF 10-24. Woops - a bit much Christmas spirit maybe :D!
You can't go wrong with Fuji glass. If I was picking one lens it would be the 35 1.4 :)

Well in the last 2 weeks I’ve ordered an 18-55, 10-24 and 27 f/2.8.

No one else is gonna buy ‘em for me, so I might as well!

Im debating selling the 18-55 and getting a 35 1.4 but haven’t decided yet. It’s brand new and I’ve barely used it.

Last edited:
I’m finding it quite hard to resist an Xt3 at the minute. Less than a grand after cashback and a free battery grip as well, which I could flog to make the deal even sweeter.
Nowt wrong with my XT2 of course, does the job just fine, but it’s gadget lust innit? (Plus booze and too much food.) WEX have just had the cheek to email me Fuji deals as well. After the money they had off me last year as well.... :p

I’m finding it quite hard to resist an Xt3 at the minute. Less than a grand after cashback and a free battery grip as well, which I could flog to make the deal even sweeter.
Nowt wrong with my XT2 of course, does the job just fine, but it’s gadget lust innit? (Plus booze and too much food.) WEX have just had the cheek to email me Fuji deals as well. After the money they had off me last year as well.... :p
Get it bought, share the guilt :D

You need to get it 100% (y)

Having said that, don't discount the X-H1, superb camera, and a bargain just now.

If it was you and me then we`d have to get the Xpro2 to keep them company :ROFLMAO:
Ahem.... that's even more extravagant... I have to say I have even been tempted by the Xpro3 but am hold off for a bonus!

Back