Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been reviewing the list of themes and those chosen in previous years and tbh.. i can't find a single one of "Discarded underwear in remote location" .. i mean.. how come :cautious: , is it yet another conspiracy???

So.... have camera (actually two!) with me....what’s it to be???

an itchy shutter finger hey Tim, that you post twice... i guess i'd better grab my gear... sounds like the theme might drop sooner rather than tomorrow :D

No sign of Honourable Staff Member !!!!!!! :thinking:
You are lucky that the horrible member made it out of Norfolkshire alive! Its a jungle out there"!
Well not so much now, half the trees are in the road! Major routes closed back lanes generally are passable with care, thank the maker for "Smart Nav"

Gimme 10 mins ...

And the Stark reality is this may not be easy !
(No extra points for posting a picture of Iron Man ( or Robert Downey Jr for that matter :p ))

And the Stark reality is this may not be easy !
(No extra points for posting a picture of Iron Man ( or Robert Downey Jr for that matter [emoji14] ))
Or any of the Starks of Winterfel either?

Oh erm yo udo know it's not Thursday really don't you best put it back in the abg and draw something different tomorrow :exit::whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back