Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I rarely see anybody during the week and don't normally frequent places with too many people in during weekends.

I was out when the theme was published and had my camera bag with me so I went down to our local beach to see who was about. There were a lot of dog walkers (which made me really miss our old girl :() and some nice light so I did some long distance shots as that's where I'm most comfortable with people pics :) Hopefully one of those might be OK, if not, I'll have to be braver...

I don't think it was that original in 2015 either, and I'm sure you can do better. Just remember to check that you've got your final image before you start, er, disposing of your props :)

haha - yes I edited my previous post, exactly what I was thinking :D

I rarely see people when not in work so this might be a bit tricky for me ..... although I may have an idea :whistle:

I rarely see people when not in work so this might be a bit tricky for me ..... although I may have an idea :whistle:

I've got another idea.....maybe I can paint people on my toes, half meter away with the nifty 50 for some good DoF...........not brave enough though:(

I've got another idea.....maybe I can paint people on my toes, half meter away with the nifty 50 for some good DoF...........not brave enough though:(

I have two broken toes at the moment so won't be taking any pictures of them :LOL:

Hell is other people. (Sartre)

Last edited:
Blimey... busy day in here today...
t...

@Dark Knight 8th Jan 2017.... you are quoted as saying... you will join a photo24 one day... maybe this is THAT year for THAT day?
I must have been delusional at the time, blame the aliens !!
Annnnnd that is where I plan to get my shot... spot the togger time :D

remind me again.... are they the ones inside or outside of the enclosures?

So I have an idea for Gate(d) now just need time to do it when its light.

And I'm off to Autosport International tomorrow so there will hopefully be some people there!

Thanks Chris @sirch (y). I knew about the EM10 and the EM1 plus the Pen F (a friend's got one) but didn't know there was an EM5 ... I've been looking at the comparison sites.

And thank Dave @Dave70D for your input. (y)

TBH the last thing I need is a new camera, but they are such fun to own and play with. :woot:

I found last year that some pleasing results can be had when shooting people from above. I'm going to have another go at this but need to find a new venue.

British Museum .... Westfield London ....

Sadly I don`t think I could do that in Church Hill square, as the security would have a go as they are funny sods here. Will have to shot outside instead though.

Curse you dk, thats only reason Im going to freeze my nuts off tomorrow, and youve stolen my idea !!!

...Stomps off in a huff.....

;)

A day on the East Lancs Railway today so that should yield a people pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back