Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, on the Saturday and maybe the Sunday as long as the snow that the evening (prophet of doom) standard stays away.

I'm going to the Photography show on Sunday (fingers crossed) I'm thinking of paying a visit to ComicCon too depending on what time I get I've never been to ComicCon but it does look fun

Is it Thursday yet?
Mr @Cobra. Something I can shoe-horn Cosplay into again please.
Seeing that @Dave70D has just sold his grip, I'll let him send the fivers ;)

LOL.. At the moment he does not really like it and says it`s far to heavy, so I will have to keep the fivers just in case.

Oh well, may just stay inside rather than going for outdoor shots. With the weather forecasted, that might be the best plan anyway.

I may actually be brave enough to ask people to take their photos this time!

I may actually be brave enough to ask people to take their photos this time!
Nah, take a small camera with tilt up screen, shoot from the hip, if anyone appear to object say 'I seem to have caught you in my pic, I can delete it if you want' ... ;)

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Last edited:
Nah, take a small camera with tilt up screen, shoot from the hip, if anyone appear to object say 'I seem to have caught you in my pic, I can delete it if you want' ... ;)

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Taking the EM5 with me this year would take the Nikon but the Olympus is much easier to carry for a long day!

Go big for Comic-Con :) last year I took a big flash with soft box on a monopod to overpower the light at the venue and get a low-key effect. Worked really well. Every single cosplayer I asked to pose was more than happy to do so and loved the results. Go for it and have some fun :)

Go big for Comic-Con :) last year I took a big flash with soft box on a monopod to overpower the light at the venue and get a low-key effect. Worked really well. Every single cosplayer I asked to pose was more than happy to do so and loved the results. Go for it and have some fun :)
I like to go more environmental portrait than staged, though this is my first Comic Con as we've tended to go to smaller events up until now.

Anyone seen Honorable Staff Member? :sneaky:
I'm surprised you spelt it that way :p

Not totally sure how this weeks theme will fit cos-play ...
Maybe with a little shoe horning it might ?

I have to say though that the theme is very apt, for the "current climate" ...

On to week 11 and yes its been bloody Wet all day so far :(

I'm surprised you spelt it that way :p

Not totally sure how this weeks theme will fit cos-play ...
Maybe with a little shoe horning it might ?

I have to say though that the theme is very apt, for the "current climate" ...

Aquaman?

TP 2018 Mr Wet T shirt contest, could be um...................................................................................................................................................................different!:eek::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

TP 2018 Mr Wet T shirt contest, could be um...................................................................................................................................................................different!:eek::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:
Err. Snow T Shirt today by the looks of it.
Looking forward to the 100 mile drive to Brum in the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back