Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Just a reminder to the Flickr users that there is a new group on Flickr for this year's 52 images. I just added mine and noticed that only half a dozen people have added their images so far, and it's quite nice to be able to see them all in one place:
The Official TP Class of 2019

Thanks for the reminder Andrea.
I had noticed the one for 2018, and meant to remember to see when the 2019 group would start.
I will get that actioned asap!

Whats all this new fangled thing. Hop on to quickly add my image and it's all changed. :confused: Trying to do the usual way to put it in the images thread and when I click on the hashtag(can't find the symbol on my keyboard) 2 nothing happens :( So the question is (a) has it changed (b) Is it broken or (c) its just me :help:

Whats all this new fangled thing. Hop on to quickly add my image and it's all changed. :confused: Trying to do the usual way to put it in the images thread and when I click on the hashtag(can't find the symbol on my keyboard) 2 nothing happens :( So the question is (a) has it changed (b) Is it broken or (c) its just me :help:

It might be either Georgina, keep trying and I`m sure it will come on.

@Missycat just sussed it out. Right click on the number, and click Save Link as then it`s just the chain you click and paste.

Try the above Andrea.

That's odd - I can still right-click on the post number and copy the link address, then paste it into a post, and one or people seem to have succeeded today since the forum upgrade. :thinking: I'm using Chrome on Win10 if that helps.

No! when I right click I just get things like 'open in new window', 'open in new tab', 'ask cortana'. Don't get the address link box thing :(

I guess the other option is to click on the post number and then copy the link from the address bar? I get the copy link option, but i'm using a MacBook.

I have windows 10 using bing on my laptop (which I'm using at the moment) And I have a Mac. Didn't work on that either. Haven't had a problem before

Oh ok, so it doesn't come up in the box like it used to? I'll give it a go
It seems not...
There was a post from Marcel advising that the forum software was being upgraded today.
He advised it may not have all the bells and whistles of the old software on day 1.

It's good to see the upgrades being carried out as keeping up to date helps to reduce the chance of exploits being carried out.

It seems not...
There was a post from Marcel advising that the forum software was being upgraded today.
He advised it may not have all the bells and whistles of the old software on day 1.

It's good to see the upgrades being carried out as keeping up to date helps to reduce the chance of exploits being carried out.

It does look smart :D:D Got it sorted now, thanks for your help

I'm not happy, where has the share option gone from the bottom of each post. It's how I link my thread to my photo, in the post your photo thread.

I don't know if it was a setting I used to have on the old TP-1 software, but I never used to see TP 52 threads in the active discussion area on the homepage. Now I can.

Can't believe I'm struggling at week 1.

I think it's mostly down to not leaving the house, going to have to think outside the box and find something indoors as my subject.

Can't believe I'm struggling at week 1.

I think it's mostly down to not leaving the house, going to have to think outside the box and find something indoors as my subject.

Don`t worry if you can`t think of anything at all, play a Joker instead ie any shot of your choice that does not have to be on the theme.

Don`t worry if you can`t think of anything at all, play a Joker instead ie any shot of your choice that does not have to be on the theme.
I will figure something out tonight must be something round the house I can use.

Yes things have changed / are changing there are a few anomalies some of them are a right PITA, Marcel has got the "core" working and he'll continue to tweak anything you notice let me know and I'll pass it on :)

but I never used to see TP 52 threads in the active discussion area on the homepage. Now I can.
You are quite right I just looked and there is also posts from OoF there too.
That shouldn't happen.
I'm not a great fan of change,
You and me both ;)

For tomorrows theme I would like either, People or Playing as jazz again this Saturday plus fivers have been posted :)

For some reason I'm getting the slightest suspicion that you may not be fully embracing the concept of the 52 taking you out of your comfort zone or trying something new, Dave... ;) :D

Of course, I could have got completely the wrong impression... :thinking: :p

Last edited:
Back