TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

deleted. Can't keep up.
LOL That was in response to Dean, its always bold, always blue ;)
But it might be green or even pink next year who knows? :D

lol whats going on here then !!!
Or if you mean the above post, when I replied to you, Shirley thought that one of the words I used was the theme :D

But of course I can add it to 2017 :)

Cultural, in a seaside village.:tumbleweed::thinking: I saw a policeman on a horse, a traffic warden:thinking::help:

Last edited:
Young will be easy for me...... ;)

Ok, so I lied....

Stupidly busy all of last weekend (but worth it, pre xmas catch up with 3 different groups of friends) and an extremely jittery young gecko means things have not gone to plan!
Snatched a placeholder tonight and went to import into LR and have run out of disk space temporarily.....grr.....

Back soon !

I've just got to find some young, cracked cultural event :p
Young lads at a "crack" event, that must be yoof of today culture :D
(No need to thank me BTW, happy to help :D )

'ell's teeth, it's Thursday tomorrow :)
Indeed it is, I feel a "thermal" type theme, due to the balmy weather maybe in order :D

And no, that's not an excuse for a selfie in your underwear :p

Well I've caught up with my comments just got to post my images for Young and News (still working on culture) it looks like I may actually complete this years 52 :eek:

After the last couple of weeks of (apparently) tough themes, I thought I'd Arrange(d) something a little easier for you all (y)

Stop bloody moaning and go buy some flowers :D
How did you know that I'm going to buy flowers, is it great minds or something else. I'll have to stretch myself to town to buy them, any you listening BK

.....And Im back !

After a major Lightroom/pc crash, Ive finally got back up and running.

Talking of things going wrong - My D300 has decided, for the first time in its life - to delete the images on the card - so Ive lost my Young capture.

Im working Saturday and out in the evening, but I intend to get caught up asap.....

Back