TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
A litle way to go to beat last year's starting line up though.
I've not done the maths can't be far off though?

A litle way to go to beat last year's starting line up though.
Quite a way yes... but hopefully more manageable commenting wise, and hopefully more keepers :)

I've not done the maths can't be far off though?
Oooooo well....

Started
2015 - 130
2016 - 71

Wk 0 shots
2014 - 50
2015 - 65
2016 - 28

Wk 1 shots
2014 - 86
2015 - 101
2016 - 3 so far but it is the first day :D

Bored Dean? :D

Interesting stats (y)
Never have time to be bored mate :D

Went out for a quick walk to get my theme shot at 10:30am... got back at 3:45 :thinking:

We got carried away taking pics of the baby seals on our local beach so have come back with 300 seal shots but only 2 shots of metal things - DOH :bang:

I made it 121 starters in 2015 Dean. The other 9 started part way through the year.
Yeah there were a few l;ate ones... I didn't count, just used the 'counta' formula that is there already, that counts all entrants from the year, but doesn't discount NIL starters so yours is likely to be MUCH more accurate a figure :D

But I'll likely be editing seal shots all morning tomorrow
:D

I used to go with a couple of others to Donna Nook, but somehow we got out the habit, but then again there are only so many poses of seals,
and cute fluffy ones you can take :D

Have fun with the editing :D

Very true mate... we haven't been to see them for 3 years so with newer kit (Mrs DK was trying out her Christmas Present too (first camera) so it was a nice outing again :)

Although I agree we were waiting AGES to get something different from them, and would you believe it not ONE of them balanced a ball on it's nose :bat:

Total fail last year, but feel the need for a focus again - let's try 2016! Please add me!

Right oh then. I'm in!

I need to setup my threads but after losing it halfway through 2014 and not doing a 52 in 2015, I figure I need something to try and get me regularly ticking over taking photos again :)

Hope to see some new faces and familiar ones posting :)

Happy New Year all

Right oh then. I'm in!

I need to setup my threads but after losing it halfway through 2014 and not doing a 52 in 2015, I figure I need something to try and get me regularly ticking over taking photos again :)

Happy New Year all

Welcome back, Chris.

Right oh then. I'm in!

Happy New Year all
Welcome back Chris (y)

This will sure help get your mojo back... or drive you mad... or BOTH :D

Only just realised that you need to 'sign up' to this (after I've started already!).

Can I assume I've been added? If not, I'd be grateful if someone could do the honours :)

Thanks

Ian

Adam1987
siblingchris
PSPDan
Welcome to the mad house guy's (y)

Quick question - how do I link from the photo thread direct to the most recent photo on my thread?
Tim covered that bit (y)
And from the list of weeks at the top of my thread to the corresponding photo?
The same way as you would linky to your thread from the "post your images"
HIghlight the number / title in your thread and copy and post the code as per Tim's comment (y)

I believe I put my name down last year and didn't even make it to week 1. Not this year! I've just been away to Iceland for new year and it was incredible - lots of photo opportunities, but it made me realise just how out of touch I've gotten with my camera / photography.
So I need to put that right for 2016 - I'm in! Thread and post for week 1 coming soon!

Is it too late to join? I'm worried about signing up and falling behind...any repercussions for that?
Its never too late, and of course there are no repercussions.
Its a personal challenge, but in a communal way, so everyone encourages everyone else (y)

Is it too late to join? I'm worried about signing up and falling behind...any repercussions for that?

Massive repercussions - it will irritate the hell out of you, other than that nothing - I speak from experience this is the 4th time I have signed up and so far completed once 2009!

Join in and enjoy - if you don't make it to the end don't stress it :)

I counted 85 people doing this challenge. I'm really impressed. Well that's my very first time so I'm definitely determined to complete it (but so does everyone else).
I'm grateful for people's opinions - they are so valuable as I realized how different people differently perceive the photos. I already learnt so much - after 2 weeks. Looking forward to week 3. And thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back