Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Well that theme seems popular enough the way some folks were so quick off the mark, I'd better run that one again next week :D

in fact the next one will be a right b*****d, at least that'll give me a chance to at least get my lens cap off before the posts start :D

Well that theme seems popular enough the way some folks were so quick off the mark, I'd better run that one again next week :D
I'm not quite sure which bag you found it in, I don't recall it being in the list (don't go editting it now Mr Sneaky). ;)
It certainly gives me plenty of latitude for my favourite subject without reaching for my black plastic shoe fitting device.

I'm not quite sure which bag you found it in, I don't recall it being in the list
It wasn't, it was just an easy one to ease you all into the challenge :)
( see how kind I am to you? :D )

I'm not quite sure which bag you found it in, I don't recall it being in the list (don't go editting it now Mr Sneaky). ;)
It certainly gives me plenty of latitude for my favourite subject without reaching for my black plastic shoe fitting device.
Some people are very suspicious. o_O:rolleyes:

Thanks for that, so do I leave my other shot in the song thread or just add another ?

Always leave photographs in (IMO anyway). A few members have taken posts down after comments made by others. Not the same for you, but you can add as many photographs as you want (you might not get feedback on all, though :)).

Nowt worse than posting a submission then seeing something better :banghead:

Cheers.

Someone already posted a photo that goes with the first song that popped into my head, but I'm going to post my idea/photo anyway next week (when I'm finished working overtime).

@Dark Knight... @Cobra
Would it be possible to put a link to all of the existing spreadsheets in the 'linkys' post, so we could look back over previous years at the themes and stats?
It would be kind of interesting.

If Dean has the data / links I'll add it no problem :)

I trawled back through the 21 pages of posts @Cobra. I'm sure @Dark Knight will know for sure, but it appears the spreadsheets have only run for 3 year, at least, that's all I can find. Here they are:
2015 Spreadsheet
2016 Spreadsheet
2017 Spreadsheet

What shocked me even more was that until, I think, 2013, there wasn't even a main thread running, you just had to keep up with who had posted what.
And we think that commenting is hard now!!!!

but it appears the spreadsheets have only run for 3 year,
Added, Thanks Tim.
If Dean @Dark Knight "finds" any more I'll add those too.

What shocked me even more was that until, I think, 2013, there wasn't even a main thread running,
At least I can't get the blame for that :D

Any of you guys brave enough to do "One night in bangkok" ?
:D

<--closes her eyes on the last two posts... lol.
Question... HOW many photographs can we submit each week??? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... Can I post 2 or 3 a week??? or just one of my best???? ?????

<--closes her eyes on the last two posts... lol.
Question... HOW many photographs can we submit each week??? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... Can I post 2 or 3 a week??? or just one of my best???? ?????
Post as many as you like in your own thread, but just one on the "home" page.

Post as many as you like in your own thread, but just one on the "home" page.
kk.. Thank you... I posted one already on the 'home' page.. so I guess I'm set til next Thursday :)

In all the years that the 52's been running, has it ever been this popular?

In all the years that the 52's been running, has it ever been this popular?
Seems about average IIRC.
Although I've not been particularly involved, in years past, Sarah Lee (mod) ran it for a fiar few years, previously

Well I've only been doing it for four years and I just made a right mess of my first 2017 post :rolleyes::oops: :$ hopefully all the links are working now.
Yeah I did see :D

Shush I had photos all over the place ...if you see any random ones floating about just delete them please.
LOL and no problem Susie,like-wise, if you have any you want deleting just tag me (y)

Added, Thanks Tim.
If Dean @Dark Knight "finds" any more I'll add those too.

At least I can't get the blame for that :D

There sure are more - and of course I have them :LOL:

a couple are not that accurate at all other than for those that finished the year, as prior to me doing them 'fully' everybody updated there own lines, so many of the lines didn't get updated and/or were updated very late :D so we never had a true 'snapshot'

@LC2 agreed there was not a standard 'photo's only thread' in the earlier days, this was suggested by @posiview, a genius idea that makes the 52 soooooooooo much easier to follow - the spreadsheets were then going to be dropped but I wanted to keep them going as I like statistics and like to look back and compare, so decided to do them for myself, and although I miss the odd one or two they are pretty much accurate and up to date 4 or 5 times a week'ish :)

Last edited:
So all we need to do is post one photo a week for 52 weeks? That sounds pretty simple and not in any way the sort of thing I'd struggle to keep up with beyond April.

:whistle:

Last edited:
Posted my Week 0.

Commented on others Week 0, but no crit as practice week.

Head's spinning already :)

Cheers all.
I know the feeling !!! - just finished my last 2016 shots, updated 2 spreadsheets, commented on final 2016 images and new 2017, I took my wk 0 of 2017 too but going to leave that one for tomorrow to edit/post, on my PC editing was not my plan for new years eve - Laptop and BIG Vodka calls :LOL:

Back