Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

I actually think this weeks theme has legs for an onging thread. I know what my shot will be, and will shoot it tomorrow.
I will also start a new thread in General using this as a theme, because I beleive it offers a huge array of possibilities.....

Happy New Year to you all:beer::banana::woot:

Yeah...and where's WeeK 1 :p

xmasbh.jpg

Last edited:
Well I had a nice surprise with my photo this week, no idea how it came about really, I put it in a couple of 'colour' groups on Flickr and now it's got 272 faves ....I'm usually lucky to get one :D
So I'm starting the new year feeling quite famous..... and I still don't understand how my camera works !!

Attachments

• IMG_3597.jpg
    IMG_3597.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I actually think this weeks theme has legs for an onging thread. I know what my shot will be, and will shoot it tomorrow.
I will also start a new thread in General using this as a theme, because I beleive it offers a huge array of possibilities.....
Funny, I was thinking the same Mark. Good luck with your project.

Off out to do my Song Title and clear my head too. Didn't get in until 2am which is a miracle for me :sleep:

It was a repeat of Christmas Eve :eek:

My first choice of song is Postman pat, Postman pat and he hasn't got a cat. I keep on missing him, three times I went round the village yesterday and now he's three days off.:banghead: The 2nd one was dancing on the beach, I was ready for the new year dip and then the R.N.L.I cancelled it because it was dangerous so they say. Two cameras down but I have something up my sleeve for a 3rd choice.

Last edited:
Not sure that I will actually be joining you guys this year,
TBH It got harder and harder the last couple of months, of 2016,
work is manic and yet this time of year it usually quietens down,
if it's like this in the winter, God knows what it'll be like in the summer!
I'll see how it goes
but the moment, I'm thinking that I may pass on this one TBH.

But of course I'll still be here doing what ever is necessary, sorting out the problems moving stuff about deleting the "donut" posts etc etc.
Oh and I may even get a chance to pull a theme or two as well :p

I'll see how it goes

But of course I'll still be here doing what ever is necessary, sorting out the problems moving stuff about deleting the "donut" posts etc etc.
:dummy:if you go we'll all go on strike.

Last edited:
I know the feeling !!! - just finished my last 2016 shots, updated 2 spreadsheets, commented on final 2016 images and new 2017, I took my wk 0 of 2017 too but going to leave that one for tomorrow to edit/post, on my PC editing was not my plan for new years eve - Laptop and BIG Vodka calls :LOL:
Thanks for setting up the new spreadsheet Dean...but you're giving me way too much credit - last year was my first 52 :D

if you go we'll all go on strike.
:D

Ohh I'll miss you @Cobra .....
Thanks Susie, its not 100% yet but a strong possibility :(
I really enjoyed last year, the fun and banter across the threads, the images and interpretation of the themes etc
And if Marcel doesn't stop doing the hedonistic alterations to the smiley : - ) we shall be having words :p

Last edited:
Wait what! one minute you were so keen that you were counting down the days by the seconds
That was for Andy's benefit ;)

We're not having it. :bat:
I'm not leaving you honest :D
I just may not be participating this year ...

I'll see how it goes

Oh no - I just saw this...what would 2017 be without gob shots? :(

Oh no - I just saw this...what would 2017 be without gob shots? :(
Maybe I can still slide a few in here and there :D

What is this I love Marcel, keeps popping up :eek:
He's been at the cooking sherry again, every time someone posts a smiley face they get the I.L.M banner instead.
Hopefully he'll sober up before too long and normal service will be resumed (y)

I thought everyone on the forum had a thing about mime artists, quite disappointed now :(

I'll see how it goes

:bat:

I'll see how it goes

Really, really sorry to hear that. I quite understand that it's a lot of work and double that or more for you what with looking after a bunch of moaning ingrates like us but I really like your posts, great wit and humour coupled with very good photos. Anyway, I hope work settles down a bit and I hope you get chance to post a few photos along the way.

Well I got my photo today, and, just like last year, I got soaked to the skin lying face down in the sand to get the shot I wanted. Will post it tomorrow cos I'm knackered after a NYE spanish family party when I didn't get hoem until 2am. I was just lucky that my wheelchair didn't turn back into a pumpkin :D

I'll see how it goes

Noooooo, if I can do it you can :bat::bat::bat:

Well I got my photo today, and, just like last year, I got soaked to the skin lying face down in the sand to get the shot I wanted. Will post it tomorrow cos I'm knackered after a NYE spanish family party when I didn't get hoem until 2am. I was just lucky that my wheelchair didn't turn back into a pumpkin :D
Hahaaaa now that sounds like a typical 52'er, the dumb ass things we do to get an image :D

Back