Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

And there's me kicking back in me comfy chair wearing me comfy slippers , comforting a warming beverage .... no idea what I could come up with..??

@Isabelle is gonna lover her avatar :D
Wait till she get to your, bring it on.
I think it must be something to do with the weather and being indoors too long. Donnie had a poke at someone, Frankie poked me, I poked him back, you poked your daughter and she'll get you back. Who will be poked next or be the poker.:police:

Last edited:
Just found some time to start commenting and my internet goes down.

Right, here we go then...

I just want to tidy up the spreadsheet and with week 1 nearly complete the following are yet to post an image for either the practice or week 1 themes (unless I have missed them :D).

So a quick shout-out to

@brownin - Nathan
@Downton Mini - Mark
@akr - Al
@bigearl91 - Earl
@chrispp - Chris
@CMCImages - Craig
@dlh - Darren
@HeartandSoul - Mandy
@Longimanus - Lee
@Neurofen - James
@OneOffDave - Dave
@Quicksnapper - Sara
@Skudson - Tony
@thirsty_camel - Nigel

Are you guys coming out to play :)
Certainly am! Just away with work at the moment but I'll be having a catch up once I get back to the motherland. :)

Comfort is a word that covers a multitude of different things. Myself I can describe it in a 15tog goose down quilt. Not been sleeping well recently and I put it down to a 10tog quilt not warm enough. My new quilt has pockets of goose down and its like drifting into a warm bubble, and I slept like a gosling and all I can say that is was pure comfort, total bliss. I usually get up at 7.30 but I woke at 8.45. I always said when I pass on and come back, I want to come back as a red squrriel but now its a gosling.:D

Comfort is a word that covers a multitude of different things. Myself I can describe it in a 15tog goose down quilt. Not been sleeping well recently and I put it down to a 10tog quilt not warm enough. My new quilt has pockets of goose down and its like drifting into a warm bubble, and I slept like a gosling and all I can say that is was pure comfort, total bliss. I usually get up at 7.30 but I woke at 8.45. I always said when I pass on and come back, I want to come back as a red squrriel but now its a gosling.:D

I want to come back as a real bear and just hibernate for winter!

It's a bit like the Radio 4 game "Mornington Cresent" on "I'm sorry I haven't a clue"

HTH
I know what a shoehorn (in the context of this forum) is, and I know what you've written is in English, but I don't understand.... o_O

I know what a shoehorn (in the context of this forum) is, and I know what you've written is in English, but I don't understand.... o_O
It was a rather poor joke, aimed at geeky followers of an obscure panel shown on one of the less frequently visited BBC radio channels. The game Mornington Cresent is deliberately obscure and has many variants and poorly understood rules that are open to (mis) interpretation.

It was a rather poor joke, aimed at geeky followers of an obscure panel shown on one of the less frequently visited BBC radio channels. The game Mornington Cresent is deliberately obscure and has many variants and poorly understood rules that are open to (mis) interpretation.
Which is based around London Underground stations, hence my reply "Barking":)
The antidote to "panel" shows.

Ah! of course, I had Tudor Court rules in mind at the time so missed your very astute move :facepalm:

Cockfosters

Ah! of course, I had Tudor Court rules in mind at the time so missed your very astute move :facepalm:

Cockfosters

Didn't think Tudor Court rules allowed after brexit!
Swiss Cottage

Thanks for the explanation, gents. I have so much to learn by May!

In that case Willesden Green

We better make that the last Stop before we get told off for deRailing the thread!:D

I bloody hope not! I've not had a chance to post Thursdays theme yet :D
:p
nor me, nor me, I am waiting to stretch myself but I'm not ready yet. The best things in life are those that you have to wait for.:rolleyes:

Hmm, not doing to good with this weeks 'Comfort' photo. I'm trying to avoid some of the more obvious ones, have some ideas but need daylight for them and the weekend has been and gone. Damn, stumbling at week 2 :(

Hmm, not doing to good with this weeks 'Comfort' photo. I'm trying to avoid some of the more obvious ones, have some ideas but need daylight for them and the weekend has been and gone. Damn, stumbling at week 2 :(
No worries, maybe next theme will be easier and put two photos up together. Your not alone:D

I think it does get easier when the nights get a bit lighter, you have more options. There is always a PABD - publish and be damned, we all end up doing it at some point, putting up an image with which we are not happy just to get past the current week. Stick with it (y)

Back