Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Hmm, not doing to good with this weeks 'Comfort' photo. I'm trying to avoid some of the more obvious ones, have some ideas but need daylight for them and the weekend has been and gone. Damn, stumbling at week 2 :(

The obvious does not have to be unoriginal (y)

Also, I feel one of the reasons those taking part stop is because they try too hard to be original and get frustrated. Take it easy for a few weeks, find your feet and, as Chris says, it does seem to get easier when the summer months come along.

Cheers.

A lovely combination, enjoy the choc's, the avatar is really much nicer.:)

Objection your honour, its hereo_O is this not Isabella's thread.
No, but you posted it in the no comments thread, hence the donut award (y)

I like donuts, anyway my subject regarding my comfort theme is not born yet, due on Friday with 500 of its friends, I'm bleating fed up, so if next weeks theme could be put to Friday morning it would give me a bit of leeway, I'm sure no one would mine.:agree:

so if next weeks theme could be put to Friday morning it would give me a bit of leeway,
Friday morning I shall be about 200 miles away from the computer,
so I guess the answer is no. :p
You don't have to post within 7 days of the theme being announced,in fact as I've said before you don't have to do anything,
that is suggested by the guidelines. Although most people try and post an image that was taken after the theme was announced.
Just hang loose, and don't stress (y)

Bah, tonights attempt at Comfort failed....
Try a couple of other ideas tomorrrow evening.....

Not for long by the looks of it :eek:
Love the weirdness of the juxtaposition, contrast of colours and composition. In fact, I just love it. :clap:
Look, just because @Shirleyr did it, and got a donut award, there was no need for you to follow suit :D

Hi, I'm new to photography and my dad is doing his 52. I would like to join in, can I start now and catch up?

Hi, I'm new to photography and my dad is doing his 52. I would like to join in, can I start now and catch up?
Of course you can Holly, welcome aboard (y)

I see as Thursday approaches the "comfort" posts are coming thick and fast.

No one chomping at the bit today? now there's a first. :D
This one should at least stop Andy @posiview and his selfies
(Maybe not though :eek: )

Hairy

Just done my Comfort shot and my 1st NSFW of the year :D:whistle::angelic:
Yeah I saw :D

This weeks theme leaves it wide open for the second too :D

Hairy....you lot are really gonna get bored of the YWP. I'm not Hairy enough for a sp.

I have plenty of hair :naughty:
That's what we are afraid of

afraid.gif

Back