2013 ETC...... completed......winner announced

You know the old adage, if you can't beat them, join them

Well, this month's themes are going to be a take on this. It's a slightly different challenge month this month and may not be to everyone's liking but then I'm not known for my nice qualities :D

Enjoy

Well, I've read it a few times and think I get the idea :thinking: it is early.

Cheers, Kelly and good luck all (y)

Interesting. Very interesting!

Well, I've read it a few times and I still have no idea :shrug: :thinking: :shrug:

The way I see it is, you could, for example, photograph Christmas Day (bad example, I know ;)), starting off with Santa arriving, kids rushing in and opening, presents, Christmas dinner, Christmas games, kids falling asleep, and finally, parents having a few beers. Now, the one thing I'm not sure about, is does each photograph have to be a different style or the same. I'd prefer the same. I feel the storyboard would look a bit weird if they change.

If I'm right, this is gonna be a good one.

Cheers.

It's 6 photos in the same style. So for example 6 polaroids but they must tell a story.

Well, first storyboard nearly done.

It's a botanical affair in the Holga style....and it looks bloody awful...:nuts:

I used a free Holgarizer action in Photoshop and it's taken all the detail out....pretty much like the Holga can do.

Anyways, I'll see what else I come up with and if nowt else it will be 'post and be damned' :D

Cheers all (y)

I look forward to seeing your efforts :D

I may do one this evening, it will only be from my phone camera though. Going to get down wiv da kidz and instagram it up festival style :LOL:

I look forward to seeing your efforts :D

I may do one this evening, it will only be from my phone camera though. Going to get down wiv da kidz and instagram it up festival style :LOL:

25 year old ladies should not speak like that :)

It never crossed my mind to use my phone!

Looking forward your photograph.

Cheers.

25 year old ladies should not speak like that :)

It never crossed my mind to use my phone!

Looking forward your photograph.

Cheers.

Is that an attempt to make me look favourably when judging time is upon us? ;) :LOL:

I'm only using my phone as I'm going to an outdoor gig and not allowed to take the slr and the compact is still packed in a box somewhere :LOL:

Is that an attempt to make me look favourably when judging time is upon us? ;) :LOL:

I'm only using my phone as I'm going to an outdoor gig and not allowed to take the slr and the compact is still packed in a box somewhere :LOL:

Having viewed the submissions so far, I can say without false modesty, that my chances at the moment are slim :D

Andy would never try to influence such an obviously intelligent, beautiful, talented 19 year old, would he?

:LOL:

How is nearly July already!?

Hmmmmmmm........

.........no

Hmmmmmmm........

.........no

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Harsh. So harsh. If July's themes turn out to have anything to do with castles, rocky coastlines, or wind farms, I will be speaking to my virtual solicitor. :cautious: :rules:

With kind regards from Dunstanburgh Castle, Northumberland.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant to do it when I got into work first thing but we had an application failure which I needed to sort out and it's just been manic back to back all day. I'm just on my way home now and will do it as soon as I get in

She's probably taking time to remove all reference to castles! Sorry, my fault :(

Had to get in from work!

They're on now, sorry for the delay. You can have the 1st August as an extra shooting day

Those sound great; really like them :). Cheers Kelly.

Hmmmm, I must try harder, I'm trying to make them harder for you all to get your creativity working :LOL:

Wait til next month :D:naughty:

Oh I didn't say they were easy! Bring it on!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

You can have the 1st August as an extra shooting day

Does anyone need tomorrow? I think we're all done aren't we?

Kelly promised us a toughy in August; can't wait!!!

Last edited:
Back