weekly 52 in 2013: Post Your Photo's Here :) (No Comments Please)

Just to complete my line of ticks on the spreadsheet :D, here be my re-shoot image...

Not sure what theme it's a re-shoot for, could be a few.

Thread link here

9480149444_ecf74f6343_c.jpg

Big catch-up:

THREAD

27. Reshoot, Rock

Previous rock was terrible, so it makes an obvious reshoot candidate. Saw these broken rocks on the ground, probably broken by tractors, they made for an interesting subject.

52 - 27 - Reshoot (Rock) by wuyanxu, on Flickr

29. Speed

2 for speed. First one is standard panning shot, second one is more arty approach to a fairground ride. Which one do you prefer?

52 - 29 - Speed by wuyanxu, on Flickr

52 - 29 - Speed by wuyanxu, on Flickr

Week 33 Beginning

Once again another apology. I have been at football tournaments all weekend and have a horrid week lined up so probably won't have the chance to pick up the camera for this weeks theme. If i don't get them done the weekend i'm snookered.

Therefore, to keep me up to date this is my beginning..... of the day.

Linky Thing

Last edited:
Looks like normal boradband service has been restored. As such, I'll try and catch up on everyone's work.

I have a 'proper' Beginnings shot, but I can't post it at the moment (just trying to build up the mystery, there). In the meantime, here's a placeholder sketch:

Beginnings by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

Handheld macro in a half crouch looking up at the underside of a leaf in a windowbox. The wee beastie was about half an inch long in reality.

Thread link

Last edited:
Back