weekly Anita's 52 in 2014

Hi Anita, just got around to your thread, sorry.
A great start, I must say (y)
Line, a simple image but very effective, I think it is just perfect.
Play, another very effective image, the silhouette of the knight works really well against the strong backlight.
Close, creative, humorous, and again effective. I like your backstory to the image. It does make your other half look like one of those 'Minions' from the Despicable Me animations :D

Oooohhhh, by abstract. Bit more colour needed for me though ;)

Works well, plenty of detail and I don't need to see more of the baloney to know what it is

Cheers.

This is great. So much colour, it goes to show that a bubble isn't necessarily just a clear bit of substance, but it has all of THAT in it.
Lovely captured.

Hi Anita

Close.....creepy but good.....the things we make people do for our photography :D

Bubble......fabulous abstract ,nuff said :clap:

Close - Cool idea which I think you've executed well. I like that you think outside of the box.
Bubble - Fab colours. I am partial to abstract shots like this. (y)

Great colours (y), another image I have no idea how its done :thinking:

lovely one for bubble... Is it actually a bubble?

Love the teardrop shapes with the mixing colours in them.

Really nice job!

Beautiful abstract shot and lovely strong colours. Is it a macro of the surface of a bubble?

Close - Thumbs up for a great idea. Focus of the hands has been mentioned. I'd probably also suggest to reduce the exposure on them to keep the centre of attention on the eye
Bubble - Super colours and super abstract.

Hi Anita, really like smoke very abstract looks sort of like paper :clap:

you may well still be high, but yes it does look like cake (y)

Smoke- I'm finding very interesting Anita (y), different, could be sand dunes :thinking: wouldn't mind knowing how its done :)

Mineral- good detail and colours (y) ........cake? ...... I hope the smoke wasn't coming from any of that 'exotic tobacco' o_O :naughty:

but yes..........I can see where your coming from ;) :)

Smoke - The simplicity of this is its strength. The smoke has a lovely golden glow to it. I do like it.
Mineral - I see what you mean about it looking like cake. You've captured some nice detail in this.

Yes, cake. Looks like something with golden syrup on; looks quite yummy really.

Lovely colours in smoke, deep blacks to set them off beutifully.

Looks like a rather crunchy cake to me, but I see where your're coming from...... sits nicely alongside the smoke image, with the similar golden colouring

A great smoke image, very different from anything else I have seen for this.
Love the colours and detail in mineral.

Two great shots.

Smoke - good shot with interesting colours. Could do with a bit of brightening for me.

Mineral - very nice shot. Lovely rich colour and detail. It reminds me of honeycomb - but don't think it would do my teeth any good though!

Smoke, quite like this one. Very wispy and nice colour. Looks almost like sheets or paper.

Material, on them and nice colours, not an easy one and doesn't grab me as it should.

Cheers.

Love the abstractedness of smoke - very esoterical.

So looks like cake to me - really nicely taken - you've managed to capture the sparklyness without a blown highlight :clap:

Back