weekly Anita's 52 in 2014

Love the mineral pic ... good enough to eat but I wouldn't advise it.

Colourful 'slice of cake' sitting on ... erm .. ice?

Hi Anita

brilliant abstract smoke image......someone else mentioned sand dunes ....looks like the sun rising/setting over the dunes.....that would really work framed :clap:

Mineral...my 1st thought was sugar crystals on a cake ...plenty of detail but I want to nudge it to the left slightly to make the point central...maybe a crop which would also lose the blue tones to the lhs ?

Hi Anita, great idea and well executed, crop a little of the bottom maybe to lose a bit of the stand
one of the better ones this week :clap:

Great idea and image Anita (y) To me, the crops good, I think it needs the space and cards to the right :)

As for the question........nonsense.........unless you know this coming weeks lottery numbers and would like to share them :p

Like it. Good interpretation. Do you buy the cards for the shoot or do you consider yourself a 'medium'.

Good take on the theme. The DoF is spot on here. I first wondered if the refracted images would be better the right way up but I think I'd prefer it as you've presented it.

Good interpretation with nice colours and DOF. Interesting shot, I like it!

End
by anitacv.1, on Flickr

Uninspired by this weeks theme as you can probably tell from my contribution but I'm in a publish and be damned frame of mind. This will be a subject to revisit for reshoot :sulk::)

:LOL: It's funny how some things are inspiring to some and not to others. Still, nice use of DOF, black blacks and white whites :D

Hi Anita, that works ok for me, like the DoF, soon be time for the next topic fingers crossed for a good one (y)

Nice start to your 52 challenge Anita - I think 'Play' is my favourite so far - love the lighting and colour you've captured for that shot (y)

The only shot I'm not keen on so far is probably 'close' - bit to weird for my liking.. lol

Anyway i'm looking forward to following the rest of your challenge (y)

At first I thought I'd have preferred the focus (good shallow DoF by the way) to have been on the E of End but given the theme you've done right to put it on the full stop. Well done.

Hi Anita,

Smoke, is amazing! Get three of these and they would look great framed!

Mineral, oh I see cake! But that’s not difficult with my sweet tooth! Nice detail in there and I like the colours.

Sixth sense, I don’t get all this tarot stuff! But a great idea for the theme. I would maybe have flipped the cards in the background so they were the right way up in the ball as I want to turn my head upside down to read them!

Ending, simple and to the point, literally! I wasn’t sure on the DOF at first but now I rather like it!

Good idea and some great colours, I like the shadow as well.

Hi Anita, very sputnik, well thought out as usual and different which is always good
few bits blown out but doesnt distract from a great idea

Back