weekly Posiview's TP52 for 2014 Week 52 Support added and FINISHED :)

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I couldn't resist starting my thread.

4th year did me :runaway:

Few comments for those staring out:

1. look at the theme
2. look again and the theme.
3. spend time ruminating on the theme.
4. make your photograph
5. post your photograph
6. sit back and bask in the glory
or
7. reflect on the comments others made and learn - don't get :( or :bat: or :bonk:
8. if you get despondent, fed up, lacklustre or bored, take a moment to think why you're doing the project. Many of those that start will drop out...make sure you are not one of them
9. trust me, no really, trust me it will not be easy, but..
10. when you've finished you will feel FANTASTIC

Finally, support each other and post comments and constructive criticism, and people will respond in kind.

Oh, and don't forget the Mid TP 2014 52 and End of TP 2013 meets....great fun (y)

Cheers and enjoy.

:thinking:....haven't I seen you round these parts before mister :LOL:

We must be gluttons for punishment....I shall be following your thread as usual....& doubtless asking daft questions along the way.....when's the midway meet thread going up then :exit:

:wave: Andy, hope all's well and you've had a good Christmas :)

I remember at the Roundhay park meet at the beginning of the year you saying you were doing the 52 challenge. I've only had a quick look at your thread, but there's some cracking photos (y)

You also asked if I was having a go at any of the challengers, I said no :p but think I might have a go at the 52 for 2014 :runaway:

Now, questions are only silly when you already know the answer ;) so....... where did you find the themes for each week?

I'm guessing the 2014 thread hasn't started yet but can't find it for the 2013 thread :thinking:. I must be missing it somewhere :oops: :$:D

Atb, Phil

P.S We having another local meet again any time soon?

Following your thread Andy, looking forward to the challenge!

Now, questions are only silly when you already know the answer ;) so....... where did you find the themes for each week?

I'm guessing the 2014 thread hasn't started yet but can't find it for the 2013 thread :thinking:. I must be missing it somewhere :oops: :$:D

Here you go, Phil, this thread has all 52 themes for the current year. A new thread will be started soon for 2014.

Here you go, Phil, this thread has all 52 themes for the current year. A new thread will be started soon for 2014.

Thanks Andrea, I did manage to find it eventually :oops: :$ ..... I think Andy must have missed my post :D

Thanks Andrea, I did manage to find it eventually :oops: :$ ..... I think Andy must have missed my post :D

Sorry, bud, I've had to keep having sneaky peaks on TP today as I've been boring my wife to death going on about the next TP project.

I was thinking about another meet. Last few that locals have organised have fallen through for a variety of reasons. Any suggestions of venues?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Sorry, bud, I've had to keep having sneaky peaks on TP today as I've been boring my wife to death going on about the next TP project.

I was thinking about another meet. Last few that locals have organised have fallen through for a variety of reasons. Any suggestions of venues?

Cheers.

Np Andy, I've been having a look round the challenge threads, I can see its a busy place :)

Another meet would be good (y)

As for a venue, sorry, I'm not a lot of help, but I've been wanting to get up to Brimham Rocks. I was thinking late afternoon sun, sunset then orbs and other light stuff would look good round some of the rock formations

Its just a case of guessing when we're going to have a not very windy, dry, sunny day/evening , in enough advance, to organise a meet :D

Np Andy, I've been having a look round the challenge threads, I can see its a busy place :)

Another meet would be good (y)

As for a venue, sorry, I'm not a lot of help, but I've been wanting to get up to Brimham Rocks. I was thinking late afternoon sun, sunset then orbs and other light stuff would look good round some of the rock formations

Its just a case of guessing when we're going to have a not very windy, dry, sunny day/evening , in enough advance, to organise a meet :D

No worries. I'll have a think for a venue.

Well that's certainly odd!........you sure you'll ever look right again :D

Not a lot else I can say other than............... ouch! :LOL:

yup, thats odd alright! o_O

The lighting is good, although there is a little shadow on your right (camera left) shoulder. Great colours, fantastic impact and very very odd (y).

Odd indeed Andy, an interesting bit of pp.

errr.... unless I'm missing sommat - there's no PP involved there - just one crazy dude and a roll of sellotape, plus maybe a sadistic ("pull it tighter") helper.

Super start Andy - you'll breeze through 2014 I'm sure. (y)

I didn't expect to see many selfies in the 52 but this one is certainly odd so bang on theme !!

Hi Andy
Nutter, is your face still sore, now that is suffering for your art, great take on the theme(y)

That is messed up for sure...Like how the tape has formed a bulbous red nose to rival any horror clown character. Technically looks good to me all be it this is overshadowed by the shock nature of the subject

Good God! That looks like something out of a nightmare! When on earth did that idea come from?

Well, first idea was an abject failure :banghead:

Second has been processed and is saved as a backup, should I not have time for another idea.

Cheers all.

Back