2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

When does this actually kick off and is there a theme list?

I was considering a 365 but I think that's way beyond me in terms of time constraints. At least I get a week to prep with this :)

Well in for a penny in for a pound. I'll have a go at this. This may be the kick start I need. Never done anything like it before. :help: Hope I don't let myself down

I completed the 2010_52 but some health issues knocked me out early 2012.

I fancy giving it a go again this year! Count me in!

Phil
Excellent news, welcome 52'ers old and new :clap:

I'll add you all to the spreadsheet (y)

Right think im going to give this a go.

Ive done a 365 a few years ago, then a 52 last year so now ill have a go at the TP52! Will be strange having to shoot to a theme, hoping i can do it!

Right think im going to give this a go.

Ive done a 365 a few years ago, then a 52 last year so now ill have a go at the TP52! Will be strange having to shoot to a theme, hoping i can do it!
Nice One puckers - welcome (y)

(adding you to the spreadsheet :))

Hi there,
I'm in..It's about time I started to take it a bit more seriously & hopefully I'll learn lots more about my camera (D90) & my skills will go off the scale..!! :D

Wayne

Hi there,
I'm in..It's about time I started to take it a bit more seriously & hopefully I'll learn lots more about my camera (D90) & my skills will go off the scale..!! :D

Wayne
Hi Wayne - Welcome to the 52's - like your Early Spirit, I'm sure you will soon have that knocked out of you :LOL:

Not really - Looking forward to seeing what you come up with (y)

Err but where am I and my dayglo colour??
Oooooo - what have I done :thinking: :exit:

:thinking: snow on Troodos, sunrise and sunset within easy reach ;) Hotels are dirt cheap in winter too!!!

I felt a slight pang guilt then, but it soon passed :D

Cheers all and did someone mention a TP 52 2013 end of project meet :clap:

Now...on the subject of trips....Cyprus is sounding pretty darn attractive...you fancy putting us lot up for a few days Marsha ??

Failing that I really fancy Scotland for a long weekend.....................

superpippo said:
Err but where am I and my dayglo colour??

I've just noticed I never had a colour last year, always thought I was blue but guess I'm used to being next to Iain on the spreadsheet and looked for his first :nuts:

Can I be bright pink or something? I daren't look too closely at the spreadsheet though as my Internet has a meltdown! Still can't update 2012's :razz:

So what's this spreadsheet then?

It's a spreadsheet where all the 52ers are listed and tick off each week as its completed Alan. It does make for interesting viewing, to see the number of submissions each week getting lower as the year goes on (well it did to me ;))

i will be doing it. just the thing i need to shoot things i never thought i would and to think of a theme looking forward to this:D

5th January. The list is in the first few posts of this thread, the theme is also posted in the title each week.

Thanks Marsha.... I remember looking now, but couldn't see the theme as I was on my iPad :bonk:

OK, count me in... I need something to get the brain cells going and inspire me to use my camera more than I do! :cool:

New to this so please be gentle. I'll give it a go. What have I to lose.....except my sanity!!!

Need some inspiration and a reminder to keep shooting, so this will be perfect. Came up with an idea last night but just need to drag something off my mother to make it happen.

Me too, Please! :)
Great... and welcome (y)

New to this so please be gentle. I'll give it a go. What have I to lose.....except my sanity!!!
You'll soon loose that :LOL:

Need some inspiration and a reminder to keep shooting, so this will be perfect. Came up with an idea last night but just need to drag something off my mother to make it happen.
Another 3... that's great, there was us thinking it was a slow start this year

Look forward to all your ideas and photos :clap:

(adding you all the the spreadsheet)

Forcing yourself to shoot things you wouldn't normally shoot is a good way to improve, I'll be taking part.

How many started last year, and how many finished?
Well...

115 started last year
86 did the 2nd week
63 managed the first month
20 got to the half way point
12'ish will finish (that includes us that still have a couple to post)

I'm hoping alot more will last the course this year :cautious:

Well...

115 started last year
86 did the 2nd week
63 managed the first month
20 got to the half way point
12'ish will finish (that includes us that still have a couple to post)

I'm hoping alot more will last the course this year :cautious:

I have it that 13 have finished and I think more like 16/17 will finish, including those that have a couple to post

Brilliant, more members.

I know it's been said, but it's a learning experience so don't take constructive criticism (or praise ;)) to heart....and comment on others member's posts. Anyone's lack of experience doesn't preclude them from commenting.

I feel many people dropped out last year because they didn't like getting crit on their photographs, IMHO, of course, and I know other things get in the way a well.

And.......don't forget to enjoy it. I did last year...most of the time :)

Good luck all and any questions...ask away.

I have it that 13 have finished and I think more like 16/17 will finish, including those that have a couple to post
I think your right mate... I just went by last years spreadsheet, I am now updating it as I catch up on comments, Fazer (John) had not updated his 'X's' for months :D

Yes I think that I tended to forget the spreadsheet after Mark introduced the 'single post thread' idea.

From my subscribed threads list I have the following finishers:
Blank Canvas
Fazer
Marsha
Southdowns
mjthome
*Sarah*
Delta Skies
BobBcn
aljazzera
Posiview
blondie606