2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

Last edited:
Evening all :wave:

is it too early to grump about the theme :LOL: zip, zero & zilch ideas for this one ( apart from a few which are decidedly NSFW !)

Cheers Dean for sorting the spreadsheet & volunteering to look after it , cheers to Mark for setting up the photo's thread & last but no means least Cheers to Sarah for taking control of the bag again (y)(y)

Does seem a touch quiet on the people joining in this year...as mentioned we had over 100 start last year ......

Looking ahead a bit...who's up for a midway meet ? Gotta have something in the planning stage given how long it takes us to decide on anything :LOL: I can almost gaureentee there'll bve at least 2 of us up for it...Me n Andy , so who else fancies a togging trip with some laughs ?

I'm in for this as I need to get my arse into gear as this year has been pretty quiet for me.

I'm up for a meet, for sure, but the location will be a deciding factor for me.

Yep, I'd like a mid way meet. Depends on date and location, but count me in if I can.

Evening all :wave:

is it too early to grump about the theme :LOL: zip, zero & zilch ideas for this one ( apart from a few which are decidedly NSFW !)

Cheers Dean for sorting the spreadsheet & volunteering to look after it , cheers to Mark for setting up the photo's thread & last but no means least Cheers to Sarah for taking control of the bag again (y)(y)

Does seem a touch quiet on the people joining in this year...as mentioned we had over 100 start last year ......

Looking ahead a bit...who's up for a midway meet ? Gotta have something in the planning stage given how long it takes us to decide on anything :LOL: I can almost gaureentee there'll bve at least 2 of us up for it...Me n Andy , so who else fancies a togging trip with some laughs ?

No ideas...you can't be serious....you could always make it NSFW :D. I've done few :cautious: and have another few ideas.

Midway meet.....oh, yeah. Not looked where anyone is from yet.

Cheers.

blondie606 said:
No...seriously ...not got a scooby what to shoot :crying:

It won't, I suspect, be easy after 100+ weeks. I've decided, if I get stuck I'm going to follow the KISS adage and not sweat it.

Haven't you hired at work yet??

Cheers.

It won't, I suspect, be easy after 100+ weeks. I've decided, if I get stuck I'm going to follow the KISS adage and not sweat it.

Haven't you hired at work yet??

Cheers.

Hired a newbie to the trade , only at least 4 months training till she's safe to go solo & still need a tech & workshop foreman :eek:
keeping it simple would be great but not even a simple idea...even google images has let me down this time...not played a joker in 2 years & really don't want to kick of my 3rd year with one :crying:

ps....is it time to go yet...I really need a photography trip :)

Hired a newbie to the trade , only at least 4 months training till she's safe to go solo & still need a tech & workshop foreman :eek:
keeping it simple would be great but not even a simple idea...even google images has let me down this time...not played a joker in 2 years & really don't want to kick of my 3rd year with one :crying:

ps....is it time to go yet...I really need a photography trip :)

So, there's light at the end of the tunnel (y)

No jokers, you'll pull one out of the bag :rules:

Oh, it's 32 days to go. Thought I'd wait until after midnight to cheer us all up further :D

I was in, then undecided, then I saw everyone else's threads popping up and that has convinced me to do it again :bonk: :nuts: :eek:

Would it be cheating to use my last shot of this year for the first of next year :thinking:

No I won't, honestly!

Welcome everyone old and new :wave:

Best I finish up all I need to do in the 2012 lot first.

Spreadsheet is Here

Seems it's for info only, I have made it 'View only' and will update it as and when pics are posted to the image thread

Only 18 of us at the moment - considering we started off with 115 in 2012 it's a slow start :D

Good show (y)

Cough...link to my thread and I've posted week 1...:D

And you've added a date/time to the spreadsheet (y)

Cheers.

I just looked at the theme :eek: :LOL: Too much going on atm to even think of ideas.

Welcome aboard everyone, (y)

It's only a baby...:D

I think ill give it a go ;-)
1st time trying something like this so here goes

Good show, welcome.

I was in, then undecided, then I saw everyone else's threads popping up and that has convinced me to do it again :bonk: :nuts: :eek:

Would it be cheating to use my last shot of this year for the first of next year :thinking:

No I won't, honestly!

Welcome everyone old and new :wave:

Best I finish up all I need to do in the 2012 lot first.

'tis an affliction, nay a disease I tells ya.

Welcome back (y)

I think ill give it a go ;-)
1st time trying something like this so here goes
Nice One Eddy... welcome aboard (y)

(Added to the spreadsheet)

Good show (y)

Cough...link to my thread and I've posted week 1...:D

And you've added a date/time to the spreadsheet (y)

Cheers.
Yeah just spotted that :LOL:

Updated

Yes and you've posted your first shot already, you're definitely afflicted by it! I'm currently working through your 2012 thread, I'm a bit behind!
Me too Marsha... Editing some pics and will comment on a load after I have posted mine up

Glad to see your still plugging through too (y)

Count me in :) First time doing it properly :s

Misssarawilliams is my cousin so I will need to keep up otherwise I won't live it down :)

having trouble putting a tick or cross into the spreadsheet I am using a mac but I didnt have trouble before any ideas?

alsjazzera said:
having trouble putting a tick or cross into the spreadsheet I am using a mac but I didnt have trouble before any ideas?

It's read only....there's a member who'll has the key, he'll be along shortly.

Might be an idea to make it editable??

Cheers.

Not one to pass up a challenge and I haven't been out shooting in too long. I'm in :)

Another stupid question (been a lot in my posts in the last few days). If I have several images I like, can I post more than one to a particular week's theme? Or is it best to choose one?

Thanks!

When does this actually kick off and is there a theme list?

I was considering a 365 but I think that's way beyond me in terms of time constraints. At least I get a week to prep with this :)

Well in for a penny in for a pound. I'll have a go at this. This may be the kick start I need. Never done anything like it before. :help: Hope I don't let myself down

Another stupid question (been a lot in my posts in the last few days). If I have several images I like, can I post more than one to a particular week's theme? Or is it best to choose one?
It's entirely your choice. Some only post one, others (Andy) post loads! Some post a few then decide that weeks shot from the comments.

When does this actually kick off and is there a theme list?
5th January. The list is in the first few posts of this thread, the theme is also posted in the title each week.

Well in for a penny in for a pound. I'll have a go at this. This may be the kick start I need. Never done anything like it before. :help: Hope I don't let myself down

Hi Mandy :wave: we'll all give you a kick when you need it too, in a nice way :)

It's entirely your choice. Some only post one, others (Andy) post loads!

I felt a slight pang guilt then, but it soon passed :D

Trust me, what I post is a selection of what I've taken, and there are no rules :D. At the end of the day, members can comment on one, more or all the photographs we post each week.

It's a strong person who posts their photograph, sees something better and doesn't post it :naughty:

Cheers all and did someone mention a TP 52 2013 end of project meet :clap:

I completed the 2010_52 but some health issues knocked me out early 2012.

I fancy giving it a go again this year! Count me in!

Phil

Back