2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

:puke:

Well, folk, two more to post and we're done for 2013 :banana:

I currently looking out of the top floor of a cottage in Whitby with Jackie and Isabelle. I've engineered the two of them to have a girl's day out :naughty: And them I'll finally get an opportunity to photograph 'that' shipwreck :)

Merry Christmas all (y)

Look forward to seeing your take on the shipwreck matey , hope you get better weather than I did :)

There's something weird afoot in the smillie section....... they seem to be breeding....taking over the place :wideyed:

Not been about much (again) this week , actually took 2 days off sick , something I've not done in years , got anti biotics but they don't seem to be helping:crying: Lost all my energy & enthusiasm , had to give myself a severe talking to just to get out of the house today..don't like feeling poorly !

Anyhoo.....Happy Christmas one & all , this year has been a blast & look forward to seeing you all in 2014's 52 (y) (y) (y)

Look forward to seeing your take on the shipwreck matey , hope you get better weather than I did :)

There's something weird afoot in the smillie section....... they seem to be breeding....taking over the place :wideyed:

Not been about much (again) this week , actually took 2 days off sick , something I've not done in years , got anti biotics but they don't seem to be helping:crying: Lost all my energy & enthusiasm , had to give myself a severe talking to just to get out of the house today..don't like feeling poorly !

Anyhoo.....Happy Christmas one & all , this year has been a blast & look forward to seeing you all in 2014's 52 (y) (y) (y)

Poorly at Christmas...hopefully you'll recover quickly.....just think of Norfolk :)

2014...I actually feel that it will be the year that defines my photography ....yeah. I've 'ad a few :)

Yes, Happy Christmas to one and all.
Mine starts tomorrow :banana: as daughter's partner is Fire and Rescue and starting 4 day shift on Christmas day :(

Party on.....and post the results :)

Poorly at Christmas...hopefully you'll recover quickly.....just think of Norfolk :)

2014...I actually feel that it will be the year that defines my photography ....yeah. I've 'ad a few :)

Yes, Happy Christmas to one and all.
Mine starts tomorrow :banana: as daughter's partner is Fire and Rescue and starting 4 day shift on Christmas day :(

Party on.....and post the results :)

oh Dear... you feeling poorly too... not nice this time of year :(

im now recovering from Shingles... that caught me by surprise !!!!

Last edited:
Having shingles and having to take a sabbatical from my training is what caused me to take up photography! i'm glad i got into photography but I'm not going to lie and say I'm glad I had shingles... take your time mate, it feels like your out of trouble but it lingers for a long time...

Having shingles and having to take a sabbatical from my training is what caused me to take up photography! i'm glad i got into photography but I'm not going to lie and say I'm glad I had shingles... take your time mate, it feels like your out of trouble but it lingers for a long time...

Well something good came from it for you that's for sure !!!! I'm glad you did too mate (y)

Well I'm now off to do some christmas prezzie drops, das's Taxi run, and visit the dreaded ASDA on my own to get some last bits and pieces while Mrs DK is at work... :runaway:

I'm sure I'll get a chance to stop soon :thinking:

Catch you all later :)

Merry Christms, all.

I have to say, I'm after cracking theme on Saturday. Not sure what theme I'd like to see but I hope it results in a veritable cornucopia of photographs.

It's been a pleasure commenting on your photographs and receiving comments.

In the words of Yoda,"Proud of yourselves you should be!"

Dinner cooked, eaten and washed up. Feet up with a(nother) beer.

In the words of Shakin' Stevens .... Merry Christmas Everyone .. :)

Happy Christmas everybody, today was my catchup day but 80 moh winds mean I'm at home, will hopefully get something later indoors. Would like to get finished before next years starts

:woot: Final Week and a HUGE well done to everyone who's stuck it out this far !!!

26 December 2012.

"What's that?", I hear you ask.

Well it's the date Sarah started the thread for the TP52 for 2013.

'Ello, Sarah :naughty:

Don't worry, still loads of themes in the bag and 2014 will be coming up soon :D
(I seem to remember week 52 hitting earlier than this last year o_O )

I can't quite believe I made it to be honest. The last few months have been hard in terms of me finding time to engage with the challenge properly and this has certainly affected the quality and inspiration for my shots.

Really not sure about doing it again next year because of this...

Well, I'm done :) .

I will stick around for the commenting on those still to finish and to follow up on my thread but I have 52 themes posted and I'm really pleased.

:ty: to everyone for your support this year and I hope you found some of mine helpful too.

I will be keeping any eye on the 52'ers in 2014, you will see my comments here and there, but I have decided that I won't be submitting any pics.

Well we made it :). Wasn't that hard, was it :coat:

I was just about to leave Sandsend this morning and while walking along the beach......with a 10 minute window before a we left I saw the theme. Managed to capture a Water photograph. Unless anything else comes along, I think I'll use it.

See you in a few days for Week 1 of TP 52 for 2014 :banana:

:ty:

Wooohooo....finished...quite sad really :rolleyes:

I'm in again for 2014 along with the POTY , that makes it 4 years on the bounce for the 52 & 2 (or is it 3 ?) years in the POTY........

Thanks to each & everyone of you........ & here's to doing it all over again next year :exit:

Sorry to see you go Brian...this one's for you :cow:

Well, I'm done :) .

I will stick around for the commenting on those still to finish and to follow up on my thread but I have 52 themes posted and I'm really pleased.

:ty: to everyone for your support this year and I hope you found some of mine helpful too.

I will be keeping any eye on the 52'ers in 2014, you will see my comments here and there, but I have decided that I won't be submitting any pics.

Awww.

Pity the first three themes are cows, cheese and balloons :)

You'll be missed mate.

Anyway I'm in again, might give the POTY a go as well.

Hi everybody, I'm thinking of joining a 52 this time round and was just wondering if anyone can join and if so when the thread will be up? Thanks.

Hi everybody, I'm thinking of joining a 52 this time round and was just wondering if anyone can join and if so when the thread will be up? Thanks.

Hi, open to one and all.

Thread will be up later tonight...as in shortly :)

Start your own thread and post your photographs there.

For ease of use you can post your photographs on this thread which makes it easier for others to find your photographs.

Welcome aboard.

Cheers.

Anyone can join in. Just waiting for the 2014 thread to be posted by Sarah - I haven't seen it yet.

But Andy has already started the thread for posting of the shots - see
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...t-your-photos-here-no-comments-please.523099/
Just keep your eye on the forum for posting the 52's - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/52s.116/[/quote]

Hi, open to one and all.

Thread will be up later tonight...as in shortly :)

Start your own thread and post your photographs there.

For ease of use you can post your photographs on this thread which makes it easier for others to find your photographs.

Welcome aboard.

Cheers.

Thanks andy, ive joined the new thread to post shots.

Sorry to see you go Brian...this one's for you :cow:

Thanks Lynne, sorry to not continue in many ways but also glad it's over in others. I have made some new friends along the way and I will be keeping those. :)

Woot for the :cow: emoticon! - Bring on the end of the year meet!

Awww.
Pity the first three themes are cows, cheese and balloons :)
You'll be missed mate.

Thanks Mark. I will be subscribing to the pictures & comments threads as well as a few friends from the class of 2013. So I'm sure you will see me about (y)

Water - well, I should be able to manage that one as I'm surrounded by the stuff here :) Whether or not I stumble to the end of my current 2013 catch up, I will definitely be taking part in 2014 and aiming to do it week by week this time and not start late then miss most of the summer!

Very well done to those of you who lasted the whole of the 2013 marathon.

Well the spreadsheet is now up to date, there were around 60 images from the past 3 weeks, so now going to comment on a few, I doubt I will catch up with all today :D

New spreadsheet now under construction... I will be doing it again this year for those that want to have a look at stats, I Hope to keep up with it again this time as well as my photo's.... but the best laid plans Etc !!!!

Back