2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

The fall off in 2012 was even bigger.....

1 - 112
2 - 82
3 - 75
4 - 69
5 - 61
6 - 56
7 - 49
8 - 52
9 - 48
10 - 43
11 - 43
12 - 36
13 - 32
14 - 34
15 - 31
16 - 29
17 - 27
18 - 27
19 - 29
20 - 28

With 15 of us finishing the year off.
Blimey Peter... didn't look at that year, quite a big starter group but WOW a small finish !!!

Hoping this year we have more 'Stayers' (y)

I dropped out at week 16 in 2012 and couldn't face trying to do it again in 2013. As it happens that might have been a good thing as I broke my right elbow easter 2013 and I would have struggled to pick the camera up.

Anyway didn't plan to start it again this year but took so few photographs other than "snaps" in 2013 I decided on a spur of the moment to try again. I intend to finish but week 17 is my first goal.

I is speshul ;)

Zipped2520mouth1.gif
:exit::D

Talk about favouritism :p

I would be happy to just loose the ???............meks mi look like am not quite sure :confused: :D
Hahaaaaaa :D

Well you see I like to see if people actually read it, and at first Phil may have been a bad guess at your name :D

??? Removed (y)

I dropped out at week 16 in 2012 and couldn't face trying to do it again in 2013. As it happens that might have been a good thing as I broke my right elbow easter 2013 and I would have struggled to pick the camera up.

Anyway didn't plan to start it again this year but took so few photographs other than "snaps" in 2013 I decided on a spur of the moment to try again. I intend to finish but week 17 is my first goal.
17 weeks is a good goal. Then aim for 26 being half way, before you know it the year is up!

And just so you know, broken bones are no excuse for quitting :bat: I broke my ribs twice in 2012! But after such a horrible year picking up my camera was an excuse to forget the pain and get out of the house!

17 weeks is a good goal. Then aim for 26 being half way, before you know it the year is up!

And just so you know, broken bones are no excuse for quitting :bat: I broke my ribs twice in 2012! But after such a horrible year picking up my camera was an excuse to forget the pain and get out of the house!

Thank you for the encouragement :) Unless that is the broken elbow is your camera arm. I couldn't drive for at least 6 weeks :-( Picking up a camera was not an option for those 6 weeks l but that was 2013.

Must catchup on some commenting as well.

Hahaaaaaa :D

Well you see I like to see if people actually read it, and at first Phil may have been a bad guess at your name :D

??? Removed (y)

:confused:................... :LOL: ........cheers DK (y)

Struggling with smoke...what appears the common sort of smoke shot I can't do without a speedlight....and now "mineral" .....boy, these two are toughies for me!

Sure you can, i did my smoke shot using the light on my mobile phone.

This is my first year doing the 52 (and on this forum for that matter) and I believe that last year the subject came out on a Saturday but has changed to friday night for this year. I wonder if it would be better if the subject were released on a Wednesday evening. It wouldn't make any difference for indoor shots to be composed but it would allow more notice if one wanted to get out at the weekend to take pictures elsewhere. Just a thought.

Well, after thinking that mineral was going to be easy ;) up to now I've got nothing - two failed ideas - and another two to execute when I have a moment and the enthusiasm :)

Not commented on anyones threads yet either - so as not to be influenced by other ideas - I'll get there by Friday though :D

I'm behind on everything too this week - must get bootie in gear :eek:

Hi Sarah, just thought I'd offer a little support and encouragement........................

kick1.gif
hurry up woman, its Friday already! :D

Hi Sarah, just thought I'd offer a little support and encouragement........................

kick1.gif
hurry up woman, its Friday already! :D

Thanks for that :D TFIF - Pizza and wine night here - might inspire me a bit ;)

Well photos now taken - hopefully I'll have "something" up before the end of today and most threads commented on before the 2nd glass of wine is started ;) :crossesfingers:

Anyone checked the POTY thread? Great showing from 52`ers.

Oh... Is the theme up yet? :)

Anyone checked the POTY thread? Great showing from 52`ers.

Yes, well done to everyone that took part, note to self, knock Iain and Lynne's camera's off a cliff next time we meet so they can't beat us again :naughty:

I've got the dreaded cough, dam those drugs give me the shakes, looks like whatever this theme is I'll be doing an abstract blurry shot!

Not had time to comment due to feeling lousy, got the midgets this week so I'll drop in when I can.

Back