2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Right......I'm home now @SarahLee .......you can draw the theme, thanks for waiting :whistle: :D

I havent even done mineral yet.

Oooh, this is going to take some thinking about :thinking: On the bright side though, I think I'm all caught up with my commenting :happydance:

Sense??..............come back bubble,smoke and mineral! :runaway:

I think this is going to be a toughie!
Thinking cap on as we speak, good luck everyone :)

03:17.

I am not addicted the this TP52 malarkey.

Well done all and especially to Ian (Blakester), Lynne (Blondie606), Marsha (The Goblin) and Darren (Overbez) for great submissions and well deserved placements for January's theme.

...oh, and Lynne...the above means you can never complain about not being able to take photographs.

Cheers all...

I am not addicted the this TP52 malarkey.

Well done all and especially to Ian (Blakester), Lynne (Blondie606), Marsha (The Goblin) and Darren (Overbez) for great submissions and well deserved placements for January's theme.

...oh, and Lynne...the above means you can never complain about not being able to take photographs.

Cheers all...

Just to echo what Andy says above, well done everyone a great showing from us 52ers (y)
I do think that doing the 52 and all the feedback received really helps in other areas of our photography endeavours.
Having to interpret a theme each week concentrates the mind and to a way of thinking.

Again well done everyone :D

& another echo of Andy & Iain's comments re the POTY....a great showing from the 52 massive :clap:
@posiview....it was a blip......february is gonna be a miss from me I think

As for Sense...saw the theme , had a ague idea that was really not gonna be easy to do....had my usual saturday afternoon siesta( it's me age !) & on waking had 3 idea's all of which I should be able to do...not necessarily with any degree of success though :LOL:

I have already submitted a couple of photographs for 'Sense' and I find the number of ideas that are occurring to me for this theme are becoming many and various -- how many uploads for a particular theme is considered polite?

You can enter as many shots as you like, but people generally enter them all at once. If you keep adding you're less likely to get any C&C. People generally say 'I prefer number one' then you don't get much critique at all. But it's your challenge so you do what you wish :)

I'll probably leave it then. Still, I wouldn't mind if the theme came up again later in the year, or next year.

Well done all and especially to Ian (Blakester), Lynne (Blondie606), Marsha (The Goblin) and Graham (Overbez) for great submissions and well deserved placements for January's theme

Fixed your post Andy. Forgiven as it was 3am.

But I'll agree that doing the 52 has real benefits that do show after a while.

Quick Update...

The usual rapid drop is levelling out, of the 91 who said they were up for it this is where we stand with 8 themes drawn (Including Wk 0)

Wk 0 - 50
Wk 1 - 78
Wk 2 - 66
Wk 3 - 62
Wk 4 - 53
Wk 5 - 50
Wk 6 - 42
Wk 7 - Early days...

I have booted 4 more from the board and onto the wall of shame - these have only posted 2 images out of the first 7
  • Inyourface
  • iphoto
  • Midland Red
  • Stephen30
Next falling into the drop zone is MrNicolas - he has done 3 shots, but again only upto and including week 2, when week 8 is announced I feel he will be ready for the drop ???

No Pressure :D

My my, that's quite a drop over such a short time. Still, no worse than failing New year's Resolutions over time.

Back