2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

I was hoping to come back from holiday all nice and refreshed and ready to catch up with you all. But been in bed since wednesday afternoon with a chest infection high temp and a banging migraine! My body certainly feels twisted. Oh what to do :(
I've been feeling crap too mate, real bad sore throat, chesty cough... Damn UK weather :hungover::grumpy::puke:

I'm going to have to pull out I'm afraid as work is eating up so much of my time. Have tried to get the last few weeks done but don't feel I'll do myself justice by just shooting anything to get it done. I'll keep looking in from time to time to see how you're all getting on.

Dead smokers, sticky blood, floppy clocks ....

We're gonna miss your creative input beckyboy1

I'm going to have to pull out I'm afraid as work is eating up so much of my time. Have tried to get the last few weeks done but don't feel I'll do myself justice by just shooting anything to get it done. I'll keep looking in from time to time to see how you're all getting on.
That's a shame - Hope you still manage to pop in now and again :)

is it ok to jump in late? Just got my D90 and would like to give this a go again after my terrible failing a while back with the D40 lol

Sorry to be a pain DK, im missing a tick on the old spreadsheet for action, whenever you get a min between editing photos! Thanks for the continued thankless task of updating the spreadsheet!

Sorry to be a pain DK, im missing a tick on the old spreadsheet for action, whenever you get a min between editing photos! Thanks for the continued thankless task of updating the spreadsheet!
No worries Adam... will add it now :)

I'm actually looking forward to this weeks theme for a change. Off to Southport on Sunday so hopefully it's something i can shoot while i'm there.

Well, new job is seriously cutting into photography time.

I'll keep going but my commenting will be a bit hit and miss so sorry in advance for people I have/will miss/ missed.

afternoon all, interesting theme this week, open to a varied interpretation so looking forward to seeing everyone's shots. I've got my idea for twisted just not had time to shoot it yet. Will be caught up with post and comments by tomorrow!

If I don't feel inspired I tend to brainstorm for 10 minutes, photograph it and move on.

I have an idea for Fresh and will but my accessories tomorrow :)

Cheers all and have a cracking bank holiday (y)

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have to back out of the full Challenge 52 as I can't seem to get past the one I did for Time. The photography may have been less than perfect but I don't think I'll do a better entry and I feel I'm just filling in with later themes.

If I may -- I know it's not the point and I know it's a bit of a cop-out -- I'd like to contribute when I have something to contribute, if you know what I mean. I love the idea of themes but if I've nothing to say, I'd rather say nothing.

Cheers

Martin

Shame that Martin but you need to do what's right for you . It's your challenge so if you want to post up when you can then we'd all be happy to see the shots (y)

Now , it may be me but it does seem to have gone a little quiet on the threads ? had my weekly catch up last night & didn't seem to be so many to do.......unless of course I missed a load of threads in which case just let me know & I'll go take a look see (y)

Have a fab bank holiday weekend everyone :clap:

Now , it may be me but it does seem to have gone a little quiet on the threads ? had my weekly catch up last night & didn't seem to be so many to do.......unless of course I missed a load of threads in which case just let me know & I'll go take a look see (y)

Have a fab bank holiday weekend everyone :clap:

I think you're right, there have certainly been less forum alerts on my phone. I confess I haven't been commenting much recently, but I hope to change that.

Back