2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Well I have had another batch of catching up, apologies to anybody I have not got around to yet, To help me catch up I have been concentrating on replying to comments on my thread and returning the favour, I hope to be caught up on themes soon, so will revert to nightly comments on new photo's (god PLEASE make it happen !!!!)

Seen some cracking images (y)

I am going to post another image of my backlog then best get to work !!!

Lazybones ;)

Well, I do believe it's Friday again and we are officially, once this week's theme is posted half way :banana::banana::clap::clap::woot::woot:

Mahhoooosive well done to all that are still here....told you it wasn't easy :)

If I may be permitted a little brag, this is my 182 straight week of posting on the TP52 and I have to say, it's been blooming hard, main issue is coming up with something original. But I have certainly improved, we all have. Below is the first post I submitted in the TP52 2011 and although it's naff, it does bring a smile to my face :)

Well, before I start getting really melancholic, I need to finish my Costa coffee and get home to pack for a weekend in Morecome with Jackie and Isabelle.

On a final note, if you are still here I'm 99%* sure you will finish. It you get despondent, don't beat yourself up about it. It is meant to be a fun project; a way to improve our photography. If you get frustrated with a theme or can't think of anything keep it simple and just take a photograph, or just miss a week and catch up. There's no rule to state you have to post every week, I'm just a little obsessive and mustposteveryweekortheworldwillend :)

* for the 1% who drop out....I will find you and up I will confiscate all your camera gear, unless it's Canon the I'll find some desperate charity shop that may take it ;)

Have a great weekend all (y)

Week 1
by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

If I may be permitted a little brag, this is my 182 straight week of posting on the TP52 and I have to say, it's been blooming hard, main issue is coming up with something original. But I have certainly improved, we all have. Below is the first post I submitted in the TP52 2011 and although it's naff, it does bring a smile to my face :)

Well, before I start getting really melancholic, I need to finish my Costa coffee and get home to pack for a weekend in Morecome with Jackie and Isabelle.

Week 1

HaHa Andy that shot is proper .......... Well done on your 182nd birthday.

Was up in South Lakes on Wednesday and good warm weather, even if a bright grey sky. Hope that you get good weather and a few shadows!

You are 'avin a giraffe.....YUM!!!!

Though saying that....I know exactly what to shoot.....just gotta set it up :D

Yum first thing that popped into my head was a half naked women lol don't think the wife will pose for that one she's already helped with one theme lol

Well, I do believe it's Friday again and we are officially, once this week's theme is posted half way :banana::banana::clap::clap::woot::woot:

Mahhoooosive well done to all that are still here....told you it wasn't easy :)

On a final note, if you are still here I'm 99%* sure you will finish. It you get despondent, don't beat yourself up about it. It is meant to be a fun project; a way to improve our photography. If you get frustrated with a theme or can't think of anything keep it simple and just take a photograph, or just miss a week and catch up. There's no rule to state you have to post every week, I'm just a little obsessive and mustposteveryweekortheworldwillend :)

* for the 1% who drop out....I will find you and up I will confiscate all your camera gear, unless it's Canon the I'll find some desperate charity shop that may take it ;)

Have a great weekend all (y)

Week 1

very well done Andy on your 182nd post, that is commitment! some encouraging words for us all too so thanks a lot! * fingers crossed ill be in the 99% group, although my gear is Canon so it wont be any use to you! ;)

I've just had a look through the photos thread, some stunning pics being out up. I'll get round to everybody as soon as I can, got to comment a bit as I can jumping between hotspots for next couple of weeks while I'm away!

Crikey. I can't drag my mind out of the gutter for this one....
:jawdrop:

:nailbiting:

:D

I have a plan...
Can I borrow your plan :)

Right I'm off on A Business trip from 2:00pm today until Tuesday evening, I hope to see Loooooads of great YUM shots when I get back - good luck all (y)

I too believe its one of things where you have to have a pic in on time each week or something bad will happen lol...

Dont Google "YUM"... make your own take on this... I try and think of different combinations for themes each week and usually ask friends & family for ideas but more times than enough I can come up with my own take on it...
I know some of my pics arent great but they are what I see as the theme and I firmly believe thats what the whole concept is about...

Hmmm, week 26... I'm tempted to join in and do a 26 to see the year out.

To be honest it's the commenting that puts me off. How many are still in? Where's the spreadsheet gone Deano?

Hmmm, week 26... I'm tempted to join in and do a 26 to see the year out.

To be honest it's the commenting that puts me off. How many are still in? Where's the spreadsheet gone Deano?

Here it is mate... CLICK the magic link

Commenting is tough still, but not essential as you know, be selective as you need to be, some weeks you can comment on more if you have the time, and we all appreciate if not got much time (y)

So, I sat down last night to plan my Yummy....and once again I ate it :whistle:

I decided to take another idea and go with that so while on a break at work I drove out to photograph it.....veered into a bus only lane so that's cost me :arghh:

Cheers.

I will get in before Andy does and say new theme tonight :D

Anything even slightly to do with cycling would be ideal, as the Tour de France passes not far my my house on Monday and I have taken the day off especially to go along for a look see with my camera (y)

Dream - I'm banging my head against a brick wall for this one :runaway:

Already got vertical sorted but don't want to mess up my order :runaway::runaway:

My Yum has been stumped for the moment, the plan still exists, but I've just wired in our new essential kitchen utility. Hopefully it won't be long before I get something up, but it will now be late.

well that's vertical, yum and loud for me to complete this weekend and I still not got a clue what to do a long walk with the pup and the camera will hopefully help tomorrow

Take the pup for a long walk up a vertical tower and give him some crunchy treats to eat at the top . . . three themes in one shot :D

Back