2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

IIIIiiitttt'''''''ssssssssssss....FFFffffrrrrriiiiddddaaayyyyyyyyyyy ttttoooommmmmooorrrrooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

:banana::banana::bat::banana::geek::woot::snaphappy::bat::woot::snaphappy::banana::geek::woot::banana::geek::woot::geek:

But it's still Thursday........:crying:

Consider the bright side, you can photograph anything you want for the next 24 hours :D

Ugh. It's not looking good for Ending... The only ideas I have are far-fetched, such as "never-ending" or things that could (at least if you are a true drama queen) "be the end of you". It might have be another post and be damned entry :(

Ending wasn't too bad I thought, but for positive I am desperately trying not to take photos of a battery (did that last year) and the more I think about not doing that the more it seems like the only option! D'oh!

Sorry not been on much lately. Having a whirlwind visit to the UK! How many friends/ family and shops can you visit in four days? I was out for the day with Lynne yesterday, too tired to look through the photos!
But she did buy me a wooden mannequin for my birthday so hoping to get that guy involved with my 52 very soon, maybe even tomorrow!

Hopefully catch up next week :)

IIIIiiitttt'''''''ssssssssssss....FFFffffrrrrriiiiddddaaayyyyyyyyyyy ttttoooommmmmooorrrrooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

:banana::banana::bat::banana::geek::woot::snaphappy::bat::woot::snaphappy::banana::geek::woot::banana::geek::woot::geek:

But it's still Thursday........:crying:

Not like we're easily excited :whistle:

Dancing.gif
bananas.gif
groupe016.gif
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think i'm just going to have to bite the bullet and do a couple of boring ideas for Ending and Positive. I think i will just get all three done this weekend.
I know its supposed to be a challenge, the only thing i wanted out of it is to get me used to taking a camera everywhere and to see if i could go the year.

I know its supposed to be a challenge, the only thing i wanted out of it is to get me used to taking a camera everywhere and to see if i could go the year.

This is how I approached it the first time i did it in 2012. I fell behind 5 weeks at some time that year , but I felt that was Ok because in all of those 5 weeks I was still thinking of how to portray the themes.

I don't have any PP skills and so have to find a scene or make a scene :crying: and go from there. I am not sure how much i have improved, if at all, but the main thing is that I get the camera out, Mrs SP always wants to know the theme and look at the shots and discuss the themes, we go to different places, I enjoy the chat from others and it's just ....enjoyable. :)

Last edited:
I need to do some catching up on comments this week. As per my usual rule I don't comment on images on a theme before completing my own so I don't get swayed by other people's entries.

Maybe tomorrow though as I'm exhausted waiting for this week's theme. :D

So after a week replacing batteries in 8 watches (Don't Ask!) we get Time :)

I need to do some catching up on comments this week. As per my usual rule I don't comment on images on a theme before completing my own so I don't get swayed by other people's entries.

Maybe tomorrow though as I'm exhausted waiting for this week's theme. :D

Yes , Peter that is my usual rule . I don't know how it helps me tho because when I am a little late (as in past 2 weeks) I have an enormous amount to catch up. This week i have not followed the rule and so had to steer myself away from shots of batteries, altho an obvious and simple choice. I would prob have done a battery if i had not looked. :)

How strange. There must be a lot of thought going into ' time' as at this moment in time (see what I did there?), no one has posted a thing.

I have loads of ideas for this but can't photograph until tomorrow.

Oooh, lots and lots of ideas for this one - but am late putting last weeks up and haven't even looked at anyone else's yet - just not got enough time here at the moment!!!

Well life, work and other things have conspired again and I can't realistically carry on now. I set out on a spur of the moment thought and I had forgottened the demands on my time at present and why I struggled to complete this challenge two years ago.

Thank you all for the feedback and comments.

Well life, work and other things have conspired again and I can't realistically carry on now. I set out on a spur of the moment thought and I had forgottened the demands on my time at present and why I struggled to complete this challenge two years ago.

Thank you all for the feedback and comments.
That's a shame Richard... best of luck with some photography one way or another :)

I'll mark you as Gracefully Retired on the spreadsheet - rather than just fallen off into the Abyss/Wall of shame :D (y)

Last edited:
Thank yoy ;-) I got too far behind to catchup and just don't have the energy or time to devote to it now.

I have some personal photography projects to do this year when time allows.

Back