2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Had a bit of an accident at work today, the top platform support bar of the steps I was using sheared and tipped me off leaving me with a partiallly shattered ball joint on my upper arm. Even worse its my left arm and I'm left handed so I may struggle over the next few weeks.
I'll maybe see how I get on with the camera tomorrow but it could be a long winded affair changing any settings.
I'll try to keep up on commenting but my typing is bad enough normally so if i do comment it'll be short and sweet.

So sorry to hear of your accident Michael, I hope all goes well at the fracture clinic and no ops needed

Wwooohhoooo....I am Posiview....the theme is Positive....selfie :)

Not...maybe....not....hmmmmmm...should....I.....go on.....do....it.....aargghhhhh....step away from the JD.

(Selfie.com)

Good luck all....

w***y eh? - we never had words like that when I was doing the '52. Tsch, what IS the world coming too? (he he he, I got w***y and coming in the same post)

Pulled my sorry ar*e out of bed to catch up :)

For some reason when I click a link in the No Comments thread it doesn't open up a separate page just the poster's thread so I have to keep visiting the NC page...ggrrrrr

Dam, 'positive' really?
Following a month of persistently annoying bugs and now our flight home has a 24 hour delay on it I'm more in the mood for negative! Off to do a few comments!

Gasp...34 threads caught up on...so my comments were succinct......need to feed Isabelle now :)
This is where I struggle! I don't know how to be succinct!

If you have a mouse with 3 buttons or indeed a scrolly wheel on your mouse, click the link with that instead and it often opens in a new tab.

I did not know that and yes, it does work.

A couple of days off and it soon makes ya feel behind :runaway:.........positive......:thinking:.........nothing negative there then! ........:tumbleweed:

But I have an idea and in mi head its easy .......as always :D

Is it just me or is everybody struggling with this weeks theme!? Still not thought of anything yet! :banghead:

I'm getting behind now, can't thing of anything that interests me for Ending or Positive.

I'm getting behind now, can't thing of anything that interests me for Ending or Positive.
Ahhhhhh come on Rob, that's part of the challenge... You can't use the theme as an excuse :naughty:

Put in a Joker of something that does interest you if needs be :)

Had my appointment at Fracture clinic. Mixed results, it's not a clean break but a series of cracks going out from where my shoulder hit the concrete. a bit like a stone chip on a car windscreen but about the size of a golf ball. No op needed thankfully but it is going to take 6 weeks to heal.
I do have some restricted movement so am able to work my camera without to much discomfort so should be able to keep up with the 52 no problem.

Had my appointment at Fracture clinic. Mixed results, it's not a clean break but a series of cracks going out from where my shoulder hit the concrete. a bit like a stone chip on a car windscreen but about the size of a golf ball. No op needed thankfully but it is going to take 6 weeks to heal.
I do have some restricted movement so am able to work my camera without to much discomfort so should be able to keep up with the 52 no problem.

Hope it heals quickly for you with no further probs.

Ahhhhhh come on Rob, that's part of the challenge... You can't use the theme as an excuse :naughty:

Put in a Joker of something that does interest you if needs be :)

It will definitely get done just might take some time.

Great news Michael - that is you being still able to use your camera okay and hopefully keep with the 52
:)

Glad to hear you don't need an op Michael. Using the camera should hopefully help keep the joint mobile as well and the weight should help keep the muscles active. Nothing worse than restricted movement and letting the scar tissue build up!

I stumbled on both my sense and positive shots, but just not had time to get them uploaded to Flickr yet!

Ending is bothering me!

Good new Michael...hope you can keep up with the challenge :)

Re the link thingy ....I find if I right click with the mouse and select open in new tab...it works....not so easy as it used to be, but it still saves loads of time going backwards and forwards....hope that may help.

ooops just noticed someone already said that :oops: :$

I don't seem to get notifications for this thread even though its ticked :(

Last edited:
two atoms chatting in a bar, one says "I think I've lost an electron", the other one says "are you sure?"; "Oh", says the first, (all together now) "I'm positive!" :D

Back